8 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

Yeah, I suppose it could have been a poor release.  But, some people out there really seem to have an axe to grind over this game.

That is basically what happens whenever a series deviates in some form or another from the "original". Remember DMC? People were going mental because Dante isn't "Dante", neglecting the fact that the actual gameplay is superior than in any of the previous Devil May Cry titles. Same goes for RE5, it was a natural evolution from RE4. Anyone who hates on RE5 at this point, might just as well hate on RE4 as it paved the way for the series to become more action oriented. I even recall people losing their shit about Resident Evil 2 being remade. So many were hating on it from the get-go, then when the E3 trailer went up everyone started drooling all over it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I think a lot of people have issues with the graphics, but I actually like them. As weird as it sounds, to me they looked like toys or dolls, so when I play it, I feel like I'm playing with toys.

I guess that's the right way to look at it. I don't usually get hung up on graphics too much. I like it when everything looks good but if not and the game is still good i normally don't care. But those early 3D games... I was there when it happened and I loved every bit of it back then. But boy the graphics of early 3D games haven't aged well.

On 22/07/2018 at 11:31 AM, Metal Slime King said:

Completed this game around a month ago and really enjoyed it! I thought they did as well of a job of utilizing the Vita's functionality as Little Big Planet Vita which isn't surprising since it's by the same devs. One of the things that really stood out to me while playing was that while both LBP and Tearaway put a lot of emphasis on creativity, LBP also puts a lot of emphasis on sharing whereas Tearaway is more of a personalized experience between the player and the game.

I may add LBP to my to-do list then :) It's a nice change of pace from JRPGs and dungeon crawlers.

@Myu Be wary if you're concerned about completion, sadly now the LBP series has a bunch of delisted dlc for most versions that would make completion for fresh starters a near-impossibility, thanks Disney. I think the only unaffected game in the series is 3 which is the worst of the bunch. :angry:

Edited by Metal Slime King

8 hours ago, Metal Slime King said:

@Myu Be wary if you're concerned about completion, sadly now the LBP series has a bunch of delisted dlc for most versions that would make completion for fresh starters a near-impossibility, thanks Disney. I think the only unaffected game in the series is 3 which is the worst of the bunch. :angry:

Thanks for the heads up! I really hate it when plats are unachievable :o

3 hours ago, eigen-space said:

@voodoo_eyes, is that the one that runs back and forth to bulldoze the entire party?

I'm surprised he didn't appear again.... Atelier games, from my experience, tend not to glitch on events.

I honestly can't remember it's attacks, as it's been a good 3 years since I played it. I think it was some kind of reddish feline holding a weapon who appeared fairly late in the game.

I don't know why I couldn't get him to spawn again and back then there was basically no information about that game, let alone a guide. It is what it is... By now I sold the game and would only pick it up again, if it ever shows up on PS+ and we all know the odds of that happening xD .

Edited by voodoo_eyes