12 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Although mine and @Fidel's tend to clash occasionally :P

I don't know what you're talking about. :ninja: 

Anyways, I guess Resistance 2 is official. Surprised it got so many votes, seeing how old and outdated it is. But I'm not too fussed about my completion percentage, so I might find a way to squeeze in the other 2. 6 days is a long time per game, like @MarkusT1992 said. But since I'm trying to Platinum the first 4 games (and Steins;Gate) by August 19th, I think it's best to keep it short. 

3 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

How dare you! :P

It's all good man, pick whichever games you feel like playing ;) .You should definitely join either way though, the more the merrier.

Well I was planning on changing the games :P 

But i'm still wondering 5 or 10 games...

And does someone might know if it's wrong to play disgaea 5 before I played the other parts? if so what would be the right order ? ^^ 

2 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

OK, we are going to give this another go!

My current completion rate is 80.68%  Yay, I got it back up over the start of the last event!  Now to beat it back down...

Here is my list.

That's a very short list xD .

21 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

That's a very short list xD .

I was going to keep the list a secret and make people come on every 3 days just to see what I was playing.  Gotta keep that fanbase in anticipation you know!

Returning to reality, I'm not sure if it was fat fingers or the cat that jumped on the keyboard. ?  The list has now been completely logged.

Edited by Kevvik
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

I was going to keep the list a secret and make people come on every 3 days just to see what I was playing.  Gotta keep that fanbase in anticipation you know!

Returning to reality, I'm not sure if it was fat fingers or the cat that jumped on the keyboard. 1f606.png  The list has now been completely logged.

Just saw that you picked Spellspire as one of your game. The grind for the plat is excruciatingly boring, so much so that I've come to a point where whenever I boot the game up I quit out of it again.

41 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Just saw that you picked Spellspire as one of your game. The grind for the plat is excruciatingly boring, so much so that I've come to a point where whenever I boot the game up I quit out of it again.

Thanks for the warning! Still, I tend to like that kind of game and the grind can't be worse than MeiQ was.

How was Devious Dungeon?  I was looking forward to seeing your review on it later but it looks like you couldn't wait.

9 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

Thanks for the warning! Still, I tend to like that kind of game and the grind can't be worse than MeiQ was.

How was Devious Dungeon?  I was looking forward to seeing your review on it later but it looks like you couldn't wait.

I'd rather do the Lily Rank grind on Action Unleashed again than getting back to Spellspire xD .

I'll still be playing Devious Dungeon, as I only played through the Vita version. I only swapped it to 3rd spot as I didn't want to play it so close to finishing the other version. So I'll still give a review on it during this event ;) .

Spellspire was definitely a massive grind, the vita version is almost twice as long as the ps4 since they patched the ps4 version to put the chrome dragon on the 50th floor of the dungeon, not the 100th floor of the dungeon like the vita version. I got the plat on both systems and I appreciated that patch being on the ps4 version particularly since the control structure using the game controller wasn't as intuitive as using the touch screen on the Vita. It's pretty much just a port of a mobile game so the game works best with touch screen controls, I felt.

I got both Spellspire plats and Brawlhalla, it's official: I am the god of grind!

Edited by Metal Slime King

3 minutes ago, Metal Slime King said:

Spellspire was definitely a massive grind, the vita version is almost twice as long as the ps4 since they patched the ps4 version to put the chrome dragon on the 50th floor of the dungeon, not the 100th floor of the dungeon like the vita version. I got the plat on both systems and I appreciated that patch being on the ps4 version particularly since the control structure using the game controller wasn't as intuitive as using the touch screen on the Vita. It's pretty much just a port of a mobile game so the game works best with touch pad controls, I felt.

I got both Spellspire plats and Brawlhalla, it's official: I am the god of grind!

Yeah, I only bought the PS4 version because of that. I think I made it to dungeon level 4 or 5 and then the game started to drain me. I keep wanting to get back to it as it would net a good number of points for the plat race, but I just can't find the willpower lol.

Looks like a good bunch of games we've got on our lists here.  I'm seeing several games that I'm interested in seeing what people think about them (mostly stuff from PS+ or that I've seen on sale, but didn't buy).  And then there's a ton of stuff that hasn't been on my radar at all.  It should be interesting!

9 hours ago, Fidel said:

I don't know what you're talking about. :ninja: 

Anyways, I guess Resistance 2 is official. Surprised it got so many votes, seeing how old and outdated it is. But I'm not too fussed about my completion percentage, so I might find a way to squeeze in the other 2. 6 days is a long time per game, like @MarkusT1992 said. But since I'm trying to Platinum the first 4 games (and Steins;Gate) by August 19th, I think it's best to keep it short. 

I think it's because you get into the full spirit of killing your completion and not just temporarily either! I saw the time you had White Knight Chronicles on your list and I just laughed in my chair thinking, "Now, this guy is committed to the cause!"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I think it's because you get into the full spirit of killing your completion and not just temporarily either! I saw the time you had White Knight Chronicles on your list and I just laughed in my chair thinking, "Now, this guy is committed to the cause!"

Lol. Well, as much as I'd like to admit that were true, I always make a full recovery (and then some) by the time the next KYC rolls around. I often pick some things like that in these events, though. Too scared or lazy to start them any other time. 

Added the completion rate to my original post.

As I'm not feeling too well at the moment which results in even slower reflexes than usual I will start with a game that doesn't require any reflexes in the first few hours at all:
Final Fantasy X HD

I wonder if it will meet the fate of the other JRPGs I played during KYC (Atelier Rorona in KYC #1 and Tales of Graces f in KYC #2) and won't be played at all after the event. Knowing the fact that I already abandoned it on the PS2 years ago it's likely. But we will see if it helps that I can play it while not having to sit in front of a TV. :hmm: