POEman553

Thank You Trophy Doesn't Unlock on Digital Version

6 posts in this topic

Note to people who get this and try to get the digital version: Keep in mind that Thank You trophy may not unlock for you. I bought the physical edition today, loaded the cart, and watched the credits. Trophy unlocked at the end. So if you can, get the physical edition. 

20 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Note to people who get this and try to get the digital version: Keep in mind that Thank You trophy may not unlock for you. I bought the physical edition today, loaded the cart, and watched the credits. Trophy unlocked at the end. So if you can, get the physical edition. 

So, you had it digitally up until today? You could never get that trophy to pop beforehand? 

I just got this game. Luckily for me, I have an obsession with getting all the games I'm interested in on cart when possible. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

So, you had it digitally up until today? You could never get that trophy to pop beforehand? 

I just got this game. Luckily for me, I have an obsession with getting all the games I'm interested in on cart when possible. 

I did and it never popped for me on digital. 

Too bad it never had a Platinum but it's still one of the best Vita games. 

I have a problem with the game (digital) that I need to restart the game to get any of the trophies to pop. They have always popped on the main screen after the restart. 

Edited by Ry4nsG4m3r74g
Typo

I got this trophy on a digital version with no problems.

The digital version of this game has been removed from the store, so I won't imagine many people will have an issue at this point. 

If you do, the fix is basically restarting the game, as previously mentioned, but I'll confirm.