Crashing on boot up

Lonemankane

So i know nothing about ARK, but I have been touring different forums as of late and there seems to be a lot of issues with the PS4 just up and quitting or having Blue screen errors as well. Not sure if this is part of the problem (as most of the time the game crashing can just be booted back up without issue.) - For me it is Dead By Daylight, if i come from another Application and try to load DBD my PS4 will just shut off.

May want to reboot in safe mode and rebuild your system database as well (make sure you back everything up just in case!)

• Like 1

On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 5:45 PM, SwampGas said:

So i know nothing about ARK, but I have been touring different forums as of late and there seems to be a lot of issues with the PS4 just up and quitting or having Blue screen errors as well. Not sure if this is part of the problem (as most of the time the game crashing can just be booted back up without issue.) - For me it is Dead By Daylight, if i come from another Application and try to load DBD my PS4 will just shut off.

May want to reboot in safe mode and rebuild your system database as well (make sure you back everything up just in case!)

tried that and didn't work fully but it did fix a bit of it however as it made my other apps load abit faster now also I had to end up removing my saves and starting fresh again and yeah am still having problems with this as now am at level 100 still with no higher levels even though I done beta and gamma it is annoying me as this game is still bugy.