Max Out Fury Load + My bad luck

Citizen_Pleb

SO after contacting Ubisoft and Playstation support I finally achieved/unlocked 'Reality Check' after my game crashed.
But now after grinding events to max out my drift car I can not for the life of me get a gearbox, had 1 over the pass 100 items. Annoys me that this is a very luck based trophy.
Anyone else running into this?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

The game isn’t awful it’s actually quite good, excluding the cringy and annoying npc chatter during races and the very annoying bleep every single time you pass through a checkpoint, the cash and upgrades department however has been monetised so you feel the need to go buy micro transactions, I mean the grand finale gives you a measly 22k, the same as any random race and you need over a million just to get 1 top end car from just 1 of the families, the fact they did this to a racing game is what annoys me, the whole point of a good racer is to have lots of fun cars to drive, and unless you want to grind for hours you won’t get to drive many at especially if your only playing for the platinum, but I guess we should all know by now... this is to be expected when you guy any game from Ubisoft, it’s what they do, I get your frustration though, I’m still upgrading my vanquish for the last trophy, only need 1 part and it’s so annoying when one drops and it’s one of those lower level ones, boring as hell isnt it, the grind to max a car takes way too long, but all in all a fun racer

• Like 2