Platinum difficulty?

TomiA-

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2018 at 0:37 PM, SwampGas said:

Difficulty: (2/10) - Completely story driven, very little to actually "do" correctly - just some QTEs.
Hours: Ranging from 12 to 20 I'd guess.

(12 Hours if you play the game with the "Perfect Ending" first - and then backtrack in ' chapter select from the oldest to newest correctly.)
   (20 or so if you mess up the 'perfect ending order' and have to backtrack over a scene more times than you should')

Enjoy-ability (If you don't know the story): 8.5/10, Loved the game... really hated having to get the "bad" endings... and some of Ethan's story... :P

I agree with this. I did one natural playthrough to avoid spoilers, then did a “Perfect Crime” playthrough, got all endings, and then cleaned up any miscellaneous trophies. All that considered I think it was 15 hours and 2/10 difficulty for me. Amazing game.

On 6/29/2018 at 0:37 PM, SwampGas said:

Difficulty: (2/10) - Completely story driven, very little to actually "do" correctly - just some QTEs.
Hours: Ranging from 12 to 20 I'd guess.

(12 Hours if you play the game with the "Perfect Ending" first - and then backtrack in ' chapter select from the oldest to newest correctly.)
   (20 or so if you mess up the 'perfect ending order' and have to backtrack over a scene more times than you should')

Enjoy-ability (If you don't know the story): 8.5/10, Loved the game... really hated having to get the "bad" endings... and some of Ethan's story... :P

Haha tell me about it I hate having to get the depressing endings ?

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
On 7/21/2018 at 8:06 AM, demonoutcast said:

20 hours. I give it a 4/10 difficulty because of those stupid luck based trophies like Agoraphobia and Kamikaze. 

Yeah Kamikaze was a bit of a pest but following what the trophy guide said helped a fair bit with that.

Easy game to Platinum, just needs a good solid 15-20 hours like the others have said. 

• Like 1

Kamikaze is an easy trophy once you know what you’re doing. 

The time for the platinum is 15-20 hours. 

If you speedrun it like I did you can get 9-11 hours. 

The difficulty in my opinion would be a 2/10 just because of the Kamikaze trophy, I hated it on PS3 because my controllers not the best and it kept thinking I was ramming into the cop car. 

A hint with the cop car: Keep your controller tilted a little bit right before you get to the Cop QTE so your controller doesn’t think you’re yanking it to the left when you want it to the right. 

Picture example: 

5-D5-FE425-CD6-F-4-A45-9-D99-9-B6-F0-E76

Excuse the mess. Hope this helps. Enjoy the grind! 

Edited by Anxiety
Added more information.
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2019 at 5:56 AM, Anxiety said:

Kamikaze is an easy trophy once you know what you’re doing. 

The time for the platinum is 15-20 hours. 

If you speedrun it like I did you can get 9-11 hours. 

The difficulty in my opinion would be a 2/10 just because of the Kamikaze trophy, I hated it on PS3 because my controllers not the best and it kept thinking I was ramming into the cop car. 

A hint with the cop car: Keep your controller tilted a little bit right before you get to the Cop QTE so your controller doesn’t think you’re yanking it to the left when you want it to the right. 

Picture example: 

5-D5-FE425-CD6-F-4-A45-9-D99-9-B6-F0-E76

Excuse the mess. Hope this helps. Enjoy the grind! 

this worked so well thank you so much. that part was killing me 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

3/10 imo

If you want to get the plat as efficiently as possible you'll probably need to follow a guide. Nothing herein is particularly difficult (a lot of people seem to have trouble with one of the car trophies but I got it on my first try so I must have been extremely lucky) however.