No Kill Option Engaged

I was just wondering, if I do the Co-Op missions and or Grim's, Kovic's or Charlie's missions, can you kill people, or is it in ALL missions that you can't kill people?

Cheers

Edited by Nitro

• 1 year later...
On 30/6/2018 at 9:00 PM, Pirelli913 said:

Trophy description specifically says, "Complete the single player campaign without killing anyone as Sam Fisher."

Co-op missions aren't counted. 1f600.png

The prologue mission at the beginning of the game (the one that can be skipped), counts as a single-player mission or I can skip it?

On 10/6/2019 at 1:21 AM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

And the prologue how can be replayed again? 

Yup. In the map, cycle through the different modes (campaign is red dots, co-op is turquoise dots, etc.) I think it's L1/R1 to cycle (been a while since I played). The prologue is in Guam, which is the red dot by itself on the lower right side of the map.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know, the prologue mission does not count. When you select mission, you can use :l1: and :r1: to cycle through several tabs to see what playstyle you mastered on that mission, whether you got the data drop, HVT, and laptop etc. There is a tab where it will have stuff like, "complete mission without being detected" and "completed mission without killing anyone". If you have met those objectives, there will be a check mark next to it. The prologue doesn't have that so I don't think it counts.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...