Worth trying for 100% on vita?

willmill97

Actually, this was a rare game (for me at least) where there were actually some sections that were easier on the Vita. If you have access to both consoles, the game is cross buy and cross save. Definitely for some of the predominantly on foot stages, I found the PS4 controller to be much better. For the flight heavy stages, the touch controls on the vita are easier than navigating the twin sticks.

It has been a while since I got this plat, but I don't think I could have done it on the Vita exclusively.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2018 at 8:05 AM, diskdocx said:

Actually, this was a rare game (for me at least) where there were actually some sections that were easier on the Vita. If you have access to both consoles, the game is cross buy and cross save. Definitely for some of the predominantly on foot stages, I found the PS4 controller to be much better. For the flight heavy stages, the touch controls on the vita are easier than navigating the twin sticks.

It has been a while since I got this plat, but I don't think I could have done it on the Vita exclusively.

As a guy who has 100 percented Velocity 2X I can definitely tell a lot of you that those dual ship levels are very difficult with the PS4 controller. 

On the Vita you have touchscreen teleport which makes those levels a LOT easier. Perfecting the Dual DLC pack on the PS4 is very frustrating, if you plan to do that then I wish you all good luck.

Very good indie game nonetheless. Highly recommended.

• 9 months later...

I'm aiming for Platinum on Velocity 2X (been playing on PS4) and I'm really close to it. For me, level 47 and 50 were the hardest part, especially level 47 since it's quite long and you can easily screw it. Low input lag TV and high reflexes help a lot, and practice and memory are key.

Speaking of the game itself, it's absolutely beautiful on the big screen. I love the soundtrack and the simple yet effective gameplay, a total improvement over the first game. I had this game with PS+, but I will also buy the DLCs someday to support the developers.

Edited by RainyDusk