Scavenger trophy popped without collecting all the comics and the artifacts?

SarpEsen

Hi guys. So I was playing on easy ng+ and collecting all the collectibles. But when I picked up the last training manual, the scavenger trophy popped too. The strange thing is that I miss still one or two artifacts and one comic in the last two chapters. Is this a glitch and will this get me flagged? From what I can see the rarity of the trophy for collecting all the artifacts is rarer than the “Scavenger” trophy. So I assume this is a glitch or the trophy title is misleading. I am a bit paranoiac about this glitchy trophies and I don’t wanna get flagged. Is this really a common glitch or something?

Edited by SarpEsen

51 minutes ago, SarpEsen said:

Hi guys. So I was playing on easy ng+ and collecting all the collectibles. But when I picked up the last training manual, the scavenger trophy popped too. The strange thing is that I miss still one or two artifacts and one comic in the last two chapters. Is this a glitch and will this get me flagged? From what I can see the rarity of the trophy for collecting all the artifacts is rarer than the “Scavenger” trophy. So I assume this is a glitch or the trophy title is misleading. I am a bit paranoiac about this glitchy trophies and I don’t wanna get flagged. Is this really a common glitch or something?

It's a common glitch

And there's more threads with people reporting the same issue too. A flag for this would never stick

Happened to me too...

If you used another save to unlock those trophies, there would be a little gap between them (like none or 1 second each) after unlocking all of them. I guess that would be the only reason to flag you.

This is a commum glitch, mine happened after unlocking the last shiv door, so don’t worry :)