a good solo deathwish build

so this is my build that relies on no one for solo loud deathwish as i hope to help people as theirs a lot of loud only stuff.

first up the two dlc you will need are Sydney character pack for anarchist as that is a major role in this build and gage spec ops pack for the izhma shotgun mods.

the idea of the build is to have dodge mobility but be a tank that can hold out with AI.

you will need to be at-least infamy 5-100 for this to work and have a vast understanding of the games mechanics and heists needed.

for mastermind in controller

basic - forced friendship this is just to get into the tree and extra cable ties can be nice on some jobs.

ace- joker this is because a convert can just take the heat off you and i have seen one tank a skull dozer

ace- partners in crime having a joker gives you extra mobility and the 30% bonus hp is nice as anarchist also uses that bonus to add onto the Armour it gives. converts also take 99% less damage now which makes them quite good at just taking heat. 

ace hostage taker- you will go down and having the 4.5% hp regen per second can be a life saver seeing as in some of the more unbalanced maps theres no cover. 

mastermind sharpshooter 

basic- stableshot as its a free +8 stability boost 

now we move onto enforcer in the shotgunner tree 

basic-underdog just to get into the tree as the damage and even damage reduction with aced is pretty mediocre in my testing.

ace- shotgun cqb as its 50% reload speed which helps alot with getting back into the fight

ace- shotgun impact as its 15% more shotgun damage and +8 stability which is needed 

ace- close by its mainly for the second effect as its a faster rate of fire and more ammo per mag helps clear out the trash easier

basic- overkill since we use shotguns as the main weapons. 75% more damage for 1 kill that lasts 20 seconds is just free damage as in assault waves you will keep killing cops off.

enforcer- tank

ace- resilence as 75% flash-bang duration is too goof to pass up on

basic- transporter its just good utility as sometimes throwing a bag further can help lift the weight off you and draw cops to it. 

ace- die hard 50% less damage and we are running a lwbv which might sound weird but when everything is put into play it makes sense

ace- bullseye its free 25 armour on a headshot and it can armour gate anything not a sniper. 

basic- iron man its a free 30% boost to Armour 

ghost- artful dodger 

basic- duck and cover its more mobility which can help getting around

basic- parkour its more movement and on the few jobs that have ladders less time on them is better

ace- inner pockets we need concealment boosts 

ace- shockproof tazers are a death sentence if they get you

ghost- silent killer

basic- second wind when your Armour goes this is useful just for the fact it lets you get into cover. 

ace- optical illusions you get targeted less often and its more concealment

basic- low blow with this build we are at 4 detection risk so we can reap a 30% crit bonus in an Armour build. 

ace- specialized killing its a free 30% damage boost for having a silencer 

then drop the last point in hardware expert as less time messing with a drill or saw better you are

now with this set up without a convert you have 309.4 armour with a 30% crit chance. 

now we move onto the weapons. 

primary izhma 12 gauge modded with 000 buckshot, short barrel, the silent killer suppressor, a neg accuracy boost, the hollow handle, compact laser module, ak rubber grip and skeletal stock

secondary the judge shotgun with HE rounds, the silent killer suppressor and the compact laser module

melee electrical brass knuckles to stun enemy's and an easy way to dom cops

throw-able is Molotov cocktail for 15 seconds of area of denial and a hit and run tactic on cap winters if needed

perk deck- its anarchist 

deploy-able- you only use the judge to clear halls really and the izhma once buffed on overkill makes ammo so take a doc bag. it can help restore downs on some of the more bs jobs that have a doc bag all the way at spawn.

this build is not made for co-op its just a selfish build to help people get the best of both worlds

• Like 3

That's very nice of you for showing people this, I hope I don't have to play the game again personally as I played it enough when I went for 100% of the trophies. But here's a website you can use to put all the skill points of your builds into, you can then link that to make it easier for people to copy: http://pd2skills.com/

• Like 1