Challenges Glitched

Finally! someone proved that I wasn't imagining things.

I searched the entire google for this problem and couldn't find any answer except here, I was so pissed at the stupid Dr. Robotnick Shitty Bean Machine challenge ( definitely not a fan of this game even back then ) for weeks couldn't manage to beat the challange and stuck on it, probably the only challenge left for me to get the challenge related trophy.

I turned the game off and the next day I returned to play it and all of my challenge progress reset to zero, this is not the only time too, I'm also helping my brother to finished them for him and the progress toward the challenges got erased on his account too...

this is not the only thing had problems....

Alien Soldier trophy about using four different weapons is bugged.

Vector Man 2 Challenge about collecting all the unit thingy is bugged as it say I only miss one of them.

while I was searching for an answer about this erasing glitch I found a few people complaining about winning 50 game of rock, paper and scissor in Alex Kidd is also bugged.

not a big issue but if you're playing one of the games at full screen and your controller is disconnected... let's just say you paused and went somewhere for a while and the controller turned off then when you return and continue, if you press the X button it will switch you out of the full screen into the off TV style screen.

games sometimes will freak you out by a quick frame freeze with a buzzing sound.

they probably will gonna patch the game in the future but this is why I don't like to buying a game early after release.....

at the moment if you're planning to Plat this collection I recommend you to attempt the challenges first and clear them out of the way, then do the rest of the trophies.

• Like 1

Edit: I just plated the game and I need to correct stuff.

trophies progress is bugged! I followed Alex kidd 50 win by count them myself and it's not going exactly as it intended, one time I was at 28 win then I won 18 more times and the progress says I'm at 30 times, also it seems the game won't count the stores you already won at if you replay them again, one you beat the owner or something just move on as the only time to replay them is by replying the game again from the start.

progress towards the golden axe trophy of collecting 200 magic pot is bugged in the same manner as the Alex kidd one.

trying four different weapons in alien soldier is not bugged, but the description is misleading.... trying the weapons in the test screen won't do a thing at all! you need to kill an enemy with each weapon to count towards the trophy requirements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...