Thunder strike Puzzle bugged

Rorro_Lux

While i enjoyed the game the thunder strike puzzle is locking me out of the game. i have spent many hours following all the guides and warnings and tips to get it to activate. I even went as far as starting two new playthroughs and still the same.

So fair warning to those who want to platinum the game. Its doable just doesnt always work. the last thing i was not able to try was deleting the game and re downloading because I was playing on psnow and you cant do that.

• 3 years later...

Can confirm it is still buggy even with help from guides. I was stuck on it for a decent chunk of time before I looked it up and realized it was just bugged

EDIT: Just got it, repeated the puzzle like 8 times pushing the small blocks out, keeping them in, but this time, I pushed the little blocks to the side, let the lightning strike, pushed both blocks in, (eyes were not lit), then lifted the right block out and pushed it ALL the way into the next section, then when I returned, the statues eyes were lit.

Super Buggy

EDIT #2 -- IT BUGGED OUT MY WHOLE GAME! I'm stuck on that lightning puzzle -- like on an island ?

Edited by Long-Ryde
Got it somehow
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I figure I should post my results with the game for posterity. My experience is found HERE.

Basically - rather than try and shove the blocks OUT of the puzzle (which I tried 10+ times with no success), I shoved both movable blocks on top of the purple beams and for whatever reason, despite seemingly being completely against how the puzzle is supposed to work, it popped. Super strange and bizarre and didn't see this answer anywhere on YouTube, TrueAchievements, or Steam so hey - maybe it'll be useful to whoever reads this in the future. 

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

This is a tricky one! I tried many methods mentioned across the interweb, but none worked, until I tried something different.

I used the Growth power to lift up the little blocks before moving them to the side, allowing the lightning to hit and active the statue. Somehow this did it for me. Note: If you mess up the puzzle, quit to the main menu and then continue; it’ll restart the puzzle. This is also helpful for the Cow Tipper trophy, if anyone’s struggling with that one. Just find a barn, kill the cows, quit to main menu and continue.

Hope this helps! Happy playing! ?