Bloodborne 2 Amazon Leak

TheGwynbleidd

I have no doubt that Bloodborne 2 is being worked on and I would say that considering Sony and Isonamic are once again having a close relationship with the R&C remake and the upcoming Spider-Man then its possible that we could see Sunset Overdrive 2 on the ps4.

I don't believe things like this, also aren't they working on Sekiro? I highly doubt they would be working on this and that game, people need to stop wishing and just wait at this point. If it happens it happens but I'm kinda tired of seeing these types of threads since people have said Bloodborne 2 will be announced ever since the first game.

53 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

I don't believe things like this, also aren't they working on Sekiro? I highly doubt they would be working on this and that game, people need to stop wishing and just wait at this point. If it happens it happens but I'm kinda tired of seeing these types of threads since people have said Bloodborne 2 will be announced ever since the first game.

Leaks from stores like Amazon are not "people wishing" for things to happen, they won't make up games for shits and giggles, they're not asking money from people for something that doesn't exist, if they are accepting pre-order for those games then it's 100% sure those games are being released. Same with leaks from PEGI/ESRB ratings, if a game is leaked from there then the game is real.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

It's possible it could be made by a "B-Team" like Dark Souls II was. However I don't think I would really be on board with that in Bloodborne, especially if Miyazaki isn't apart of the project. Assuming this is a real thing anyway, which I also have my doubts of.

10 minutes ago, ShadowReplicant said:

I hope not, Bloodborne doesn't need a sequel.

Thats a good point! Maybe Bloodborne is better as it is, the only one, the true ps4 masterpiece xD

Im one of those people tired of waiting for a sequel. I was hoping for it at 2017 and 2018 E3s. It hurts not getting it announced year after year.

I wouldn't write this off just based on the fact that FromSoftware are working on Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. They could hand it off to the "B-team" like Dark Souls II was. Also, I don't think a lot of you guys realise, but the Bloodborne IP is owned by Sony, not FromSoftware, so they could hand it do a different studio if they really wanted to, even if I don't think that's likely.

The biggest reason why I doubt this leak is simply because we're near the end of this generation. Sony are focusing on releasing all the first party titles they've previously announced and there's no way in hell they are going to announce something new when PS5 is right around the corner. They made this abundantly clear with this year's E3. If we're ever going to get a Bloodborne II, it'll be for the PS5, so we won't be seeing it any time soon.

Edited by Undead Wolf