Servers finally gone

Wasn’t the best of racing games, but it definitely had its own little charm.  ‘Online Champ’ was definitely a bitch to get, but other wise I didn’t find the online trophies to troublesome, just alittle time consuming.

Now if I could just score 10000 on ‘Stuck in a Jam’ in story mode to get the damn Platinum trophy!  This level is killing me...

• Like 1

Glad I did them a few months ago, especially given how bugged some trophies were.

13 minutes ago, MisterMystro said:

Now if I could just score 10000 on ‘Stuck in a Jam’ in story mode to get the damn Platinum trophy!  This level is killing me...

That level was tricky. Try getting a high multiplied score early on.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MisterMystro said:

Wasn’t the best of racing games, but it definitely had its own little charm.  ‘Online Champ’ was definitely a bitch to get, but other wise I didn’t find the online trophies to troublesome, just alittle time consuming.

Just delete patch and you'll get it on first try

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MisterMystro said:

How do I go about doing this?  I’ve never tried deleting a patch from a game before but if it makes it easier to beat this level I’m all for it.

Afaik there's no way to manually delete a patch without uninstalling the game.

PS3: delete the application, reinstall the game and after the base game is installed disconnect your PS3 from the internet to prevent the patch from being downloaded.

PSV: same as above, but keep in mind that you can manually cancel the patch download in your DL.

PS4: same as above, but that's only possible with the physical version of a game. A digital game will be downloaded with the patch if you want it or not

Edited by Sardavanua
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

Glad I did them a few months ago, especially given how bugged some trophies were.

That level was tricky. Try getting a high multiplied score early on.

Will it work with digital version of game? 

A real shame the servers went down, I played a few of my fav online tracks last night one last time before the server closure just to say goodbye to the experience of playing other peoples creations :(  R.I.P LBPK 2012-2018 :(  we were lucky though as the original sever closure date was 31ST August 2016 so we got nearly two more years out of it, so I can't be ungrateful 

Edited by Jinxcendant-XIII
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, IoIly said:

Will it work with digital version of game? 

Will what work? If you're talking about the patch, then it will according to Sardavanua, but you quoted the wrong person then.

12 hours ago, EpicWafflezXV said:

Globally?

Yeah, it's down globally, although it had been down in Japan for quite some time

Edited by SunnyCrappyYT

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...