Servers finally gone

39 minutes ago, hamzanawaz203 said:

When the server are going down ?uk region

It's not. They're just saying to do them as well before they shut them down in the future. I believe it'll be a long while before then since LBP 1 and 2 levels are utilized in 3.

Edited by dottyduke1
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/02/2021 at 3:14 PM, Detox2033 said:

Arent there private servers for this game? This came actuallx up as well for modnation racers this week.

Interesting...

i dont think there is private servers for the game. if they ran on something like game spy i think you can nerf it and make a server. i remember playing battlefield ps2 on my ps3 i had to do a bunch of network settings. but lbp is a sony game isnt it, i think its just done for. when they pull the plug they pull the plug. if you find out any info though let us know. id like to go back and finish it. all the lbp games still have a huge fanbase its odd they would cut it off.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Keep in mind that all game servers need to be open-source ones; if you expect your hard-earned trophies to count toward your PSN Ranking on this website. Private game servers aren't going to cut it. So, hopefully, someone with the know-how will be able to make it all possible for anyone interested in finishing the game eventually. But until then, everyone currently playing the game will have to make the most of the game in its offline mode, assuming they already own it to do so.