OmegaRejectz

Meat Wall Tips :)

14 posts in this topic

About a month or two ago i FINALLY got the meat wall trophy after going for it on this acccouny & my old one. Personally I suggest blitz as you can put a silencer on your pistol so you’re more likely to down them & you can also use your shield flashes. Also; while you may not enjoy it if you’re also tying to play the game competitively & not only trophies; but another suggestion is trying to do REALLY badly in your ranked placement matches so you can go to low ranks like Copper 4; if you can some of the players are really oblivious & may get you this toothy easily. Also while I didn’t know this at first but if you down an enemy and think ‘Damnt there’s no soft walls or anything near me’ don’t forget about the floor if you place it near a downed enemy and set it off you’ll pickup the kill. (Wish I knew that when I was going for it). Also be in the mindset of going for the trophy; when I got it it was after a failed attempt for it; I got salty started rapidly shooting downed him and seized my opportunity & got the kill. I died afterwards but I got what I was aiming for. Some maps help aswell & map knowledge benefits you loads. Hope this may help you & hopefully you learn something new from this :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Secure Area is pretty much the mode you'll get it on unless you get a lucky yomi breach charge. If you down someone in a 1 v 1 in Secure Area they won't die immediately if they're in the objective area, giving you time to use your breach charge. Most people give up moving when it's like that as well. This was how I got mine.

 

Also if you're playing with low rank people you on Bomb you can put a Breach Charge on the wall right near the bomb and use a drone to watch it. If they're really bad they won't see the charge or be in too much of a rush.

Edited by Yadilie
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have done it three times each when im beaching from an exterior wall into an objective always you just have to hope they reinforce late and blow the wall once you hear them starting to reinforce  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-07-22 at 8:10 PM, Dwightsarmy14 said:

I have done it three times each when im beaching from an exterior wall into an objective always you just have to hope they reinforce late and blow the wall once you hear them starting to reinforce  

Yeah; it’s probanly been a month since but I was just playing casual sitting back & randomly blew up a wall & there happened to be a dude just siting there. But ever since I found out placing a breaching charge on the ground I blowin got has splash back damage it’s been an insanely easy trophy. I almost got a friend my trophy with no effort but he didn’t really care & wasted his charges stupidly....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I killed the guy with a breach charge and didn't get the trophy, anyone else?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no proper way to do this, there are only 2 surefire ways to do this in my opinion wich are fast and reliable,

1

You play a ranked game and ask an enemy if he will help you.

You down an enemy and place a breach charge near him and kill him.

 

Other ways are imo way too difficult and timeconsuming...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-07-30 at 2:49 AM, ZireaelSan said:

There is no proper way to do this, there are only 2 surefire ways to do this in my opinion wich are fast and reliable,

1

You play a ranked game and ask an enemy if he will help you.

You down an enemy and place a breach charge near him and kill him.

 

Other ways are imo way too difficult and timeconsuming...

If someone in a ranked game actually helps with the trophy I’m deeply upset in the community; I can see casual but casual is so screwed on consoles but really? Ranked, than again people less than Gold Inguess don’t actually care about it. By far the easiest way is downing them & placing it underneath them.

On 2018-07-30 at 2:40 AM, Bunau said:

I killed the guy with a breach charge and didn't get the trophy, anyone else?

Damn that sucks..... the placeable breach charge? Just making sure cause Thermite’s, Ash’s, etc don’t work only placeable. Otherwise that’s annoying.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Damn that sucks..... the placeable breach charge? Just making sure cause Thermite’s, Ash’s, etc don’t work only placeable. Otherwise that’s annoying.

 Well I placed it on the fortified wall and detonated, behind it there was and enemy and he blew up with it, but still, the trophy didn't pop.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3.8.2018 at 8:53 AM, Bunau said:

 Well I placed it on the fortified wall and detonated, behind it there was and enemy and he blew up with it, but still, the trophy didn't pop.

 

For me the trophy didn't pop neither. Is it bugged? Very strange... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just planted the defuser next to my breach charge and hid where I could see if someone ran up to it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/12/2018 at 5:04 PM, OBSTINATIO said:

 

For me the trophy didn't pop neither. Is it bugged? Very strange... 

It has to be a breaching charge as stated by the trophy. Nothing else counts.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21.12.2018 at 1:02 PM, TheYuriG said:

It has to be a breaching charge as stated by the trophy. Nothing else counts.

 

Yeah, I got it now. I think my mistake was that I mixed up the Thermite's explosive charge with the standard breaching charge. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now