BATTLE SCARRED VETERAN

I believe it means to play with anybody that's higher ranked than you and not just ones of a certain rank. The trophy popped for me when I played a Knight with a 115-6 record but I had been playing mostly Pawns up to that point except for maybe one other Knight. Make sure to set the Rank Limit setting to "No Limit" also if you haven't already.

6 hours ago, Killbomb said:

I believe it means to play with anybody that's higher ranked than you and not just ones of a certain rank. The trophy popped for me when I played a Knight with a 115-6 record but I had been playing mostly Pawns up to that point except for maybe one other Knight. Make sure to set the Rank Limit setting to "No Limit" also if you haven't already.

Ok, can it be pawn level 4 if you are level 3? Or if you are a pawn it needs to be different from you completely?  

2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Ok, can it be pawn level 4 if you are level 3? Or if you are a pawn it needs to be different from you completely?  

Yeah, Pawn 4 if you are Pawn 3 should be fine as far as I can tell. I played no more than two Knights (next rank up from Pawn)  before I got the trophy and I didn't rematch the one Knight because he beat me too badly.

Edited by Killbomb
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...