All Ruined Trophy

18 minutes ago, JamieHeron95 said:

Can you destroy a few maps, turn the game off and continue? Or do all of the maps have to be destroyed in one sitting?

You can do them at your own pace, be warned though, this trophy is a pain in the ass, and i'm pretty sure it's glitched, it unlocked for me without even giving up a notification and I'm 100% sure I've destroyed everything more then once before it finally unlocked.

This trophy was a pain in the fucking hole, if your 100% you've destroyed everything, there is a area in the cave map. Once you destroyed the boulders where the mushrooms are, make sure your using a character that uses full power energy volley. I followed this video down to the T and there was something i still missed. There's a little bit where you can destroy by blasting. It's not possible by using L2 + X (I cant remember if these are the correct buttons Im a bit drunk atm not to mention i haven't played this game in ages). Let me know if the trophy pops for you. This is the trophy that explains why the platinum is sitting at 1.25% ultra rare.

It's diffiicult to properly explain, but

Thank you for the replies! The only two maps left for me to do are Caves and Rocky Land, it's quite difficult to keep up with the video for Rocky Land. But I'll try using the full power energy volley and see if that does anything!

• 1 year later...

How about if the CPU destroys an object before you do? So far I'm only halfway with the stages, and when that case happens, I would just kill the opponent (So the game auto saves), restart the match and restart destroying objects starting with the one the CPU had destroyed before, avoiding to destroy the objects I had already destroyed before. Is it ok, or do I have to destroy them again, to make them count?

Edited by KenjiCBZ

8 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

How about if the CPU destroys an object before you do? So far I'm only halfway with the stages, and when that case happens, I would just kill the opponent (So the game auto saves), restart the match and restart destroying objects starting with the one the CPU had destroyed before, avoiding to destroy the objects I had already destroyed before. Is it ok, or do I have to destroy them again, to make them count?

It has been a very long time but I do recal that as long as you destroy everything at least once it should count. But I do believe the trophy is glitched though, it popped for me randomly without a notification, noticed I've got it 20 minutes after it unlocked.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

If I recall correctly it must be you to destroy the objects. I followed this awesome guide which lists all you need to destroy for every stage, plus some important infos about how to tackle this trophy.

I also remember that you have to destroy everything yourself, for exemple a building will have various parts, if you destroy the base and everything collapses it will only count the base, you'll have to destroy it from the top down. Good luck though, it's one of the worst trophies I've got and I wouldn't do it again if I had to...

• Like 1

I got the Trophy. Unfortunately, I can't say if you have to destroy all the items of a stage in a single run, or, in case one gets destroyed by the CPU, if you can destroy some in a run, and the others in a second run. That's because after I had done a single run on all the stages, the Trophy had not popped, so I started a second run and the Trophy popped after I had destroyed all the items in the Wasteland Area for the second time. Coincidentally, it popped after destroying the last item, which is a tree situated on the upper side of the stage, and I had probably forgotten to destroy that tree in my first run on the Wasteland Area: had I destroyed the tree first, maybe the Trophy would have popped anyway, who knows...

I'm happy to have earnt this Trophy, but I'm also sorry because I wanted to clarify if you needed to destroy them all in one run or not, but I couldn't.

• 2 months later...

The caves was not my issue (if anyone is still looking for help).

My problem ended up being a rock on Nemek (non-volcanic one). I was flying around the map almost ready to give up when I smashed a rock that I never would have thought was a rock. It looked like the ground, but flying around I knocked it loose... and the trophy popped.

• 4 weeks later...

I remember getting my trophy after I started replaying the levels ( i already did one run on each level breaking everything in one go myself ) on the cave level. I missed a breakable thing between the two waterfalls. The problem is that this object was my last to break in the level and i can't be sure if the trophy was going to Pop if I had break this as one of the first things.

But I did every level at least twice counting how many things i broke and doing them all myself without Videl interrupting. Total hours for that trophy must had been around 5-6.

I remember that Rocky level was by far the worst due to many layers and really bad camera angle. Took me around 4-5 tries till I got it right.

Bottom line

You have to break everything yourself.

If CPU breaks something, exit the level.

Count how many things you break and see if it matches the guide.

Doesn't matter if you do all levels in one go. Finish, save, exit! 

Much more doable than it seems actually.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Oh my god, I just got this friggin' trophy!!! I've spent the last four days doing nothing but doing this thing with today having now put over 6 hours into it. And as always, just when I started complaining (sorry to anyone who read this part actually) on the very next try I got the trophy. Cannot say what I did differently though but to be honest, at this point I don't care. I'm just happy that it's over. Now only three easy trophies are left and then the plat is mine. xD

Edited by Ivotas
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I read a lot of forums regarding this trophy and I mentally prepped myself for multiple runs and a frustrating time. None of that happened and I got it on my first try. 

I followed the youtube videos perfectly and I didn't have to repeat a single level. I just replicated everything I saw in the video as I saw it and kept a tally of everything I destroyed. If you follow the videos made my NoKtoLive you should be fine. The only issue I had was in the rocky lands where I completely lost track of where I was at  (easy to do here) however I just made sure to destroy every structure from the top down and I still didn't have to repeat it. 

Good luck to anybody reading this. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PsychoReaper said:

I read a lot of forums regarding this trophy and I mentally prepped myself for multiple runs and a frustrating time. None of that happened and I got it on my first try. 

I followed the youtube videos perfectly and I didn't have to repeat a single level. I just replicated everything I saw in the video as I saw it and kept a tally of everything I destroyed. If you follow the videos made my NoKtoLive you should be fine. The only issue I had was in the rocky lands where I completely lost track of where I was at  (easy to do here) however I just made sure to destroy every structure from the top down and I still didn't have to repeat it. 

Good luck to anybody reading this. 

Still in my todo list, thx for you feedback :)