Dr_Mayus' Prescription for Perfection

Dr_Mayus

Can't say I've ever seen a checklist in alphabetical order before. Do you plan on adding anything else? I love seeing what other people think of the games they play so I think it'd be nice if under each game you wrote some things about the game and your experience. Just a suggestion. B)

Parker

• Like 2

Can't say I've ever seen a checklist in alphabetical order before. Do you plan on adding anything else? I love seeing what other people think of the games they play so I think it'd be nice if under each game you wrote some things about the game and your experience. Just a suggestion. B)

Parker

Oh it is coming but there are 95 games there and it is almost 2am here :( so it will have to wait for another day :D

Also it is my goal to platinum a game under every letter of the alphabet I don't know if anyone has ever done that before but now that Z has Zone of Enders people might have finally done it (before it was only Zumba)

• Like 1

Oh it is coming but there are 95 games there and it is almost 2am here :( so it will have to wait for another day :D

Also it is my goal to platinum a game under every letter of the alphabet I don't know if anyone has ever done that before but now that Z has Zone of Enders people might have finally done it (before it was only Zumba)

Whatcha going to do for Q?

also who are the doctors in your banner pic? ( i know one is zoidberg and another is a muppet)

Edited by A-Brawl3r

Thanks everyone for the responses I hope to get to work on it this weekend. I was starting to make my checklist over at .com but as Ant said Davey is an asshat and I don't visit that site anymore :P

Whatcha going to do for Q?

also who are the doctors in your banner pic? ( i know one is zoidberg and another is a muppet)

Q is Quantum of Solace (that is how it shows up on PSN) or Quantum Theory (which I will never do). I was really hoping for Quantum Conundrum to have a plat but alas it just has a lot of bronzes :(

Also the doctors from left to right Dr. Insano (from the Spoony Experiment), Dr. Strangelove (from Dr. Strangelove), Dr. Frankenfurter (From Rocky Horror) Dr. Zoidberg (from Futurama) and Dr. Teeth (from The Muppets) and of course the pills around the border are from Dr. Mario.Alison (who made my sig/avy) did the banner and you can check out her

work in the link in my sig.

• Like 1

Nice checklist so far, doc! I didn't get to read all of your reviews but I did thoroughly enjoy your thoughts VLR and TWD! :D I didn't know there were checklists on this site until I saw yours. I think I might have to start putting mine on here. :hmm:

• 4 weeks later...

Two plats in 2 days #97 Red Dead Redemption and #98 Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked. I still need a lot of write ups but I will get to them eventually :P.

Not sure what 99 is going to be, either ME2, Bioshock or God of War: Accession.

I am also really close to the Smart As plat, but unfortunately I have to wait until Friday every week to play a little more of it (new quizzes go up once a week)

Edited by Dr_Mayus

• 1 month later...

Platinum #101 LittleBigPlanet Vita :yay:

A HUGE thank you to bnecker717 for helping me with the Co-Op trophies and encouraging me to play this game. This is easily one of the best 2D platformers ever made and Nintendo could take lessons from it to improve the Mario series.

If you have a Vita and enjoy platformers pick this one up because it is simply that good of a game.

A HUGE thank you to bnecker717 for helping me with the Co-Op trophies and encouraging me to play this game. This is easily one of the best 2D platformers ever made and Nintendo could take lessons from it to improve the Mario series.

If you have a Vita and enjoy platformers pick this one up because it is simply that good of a game.

Congrats, still one of my favorite vita games. I really found the arcade game with the electricity currently you have to make follow a certain path the hardest part of the game. I've got the dlc and i'm working on my last trophy for the 100%

Congrats, still one of my favorite vita games. I really found the arcade game with the electricity currently you have to make follow a certain path the hardest part of the game. I've got the dlc and i'm working on my last trophy for the 100%

Yeah it was tough until I learned I could set up my path before I started the timer. Once I figured that out it became way easier. It was still hard because you had to time your moves to get the current through though  (and I would often get distracted and fail...stupid ADD :shakefist: )

Congratulations ^^ I loved the Vita LBP :D Preferred most of the creators to the LBP1/2/Karting ones as well, and I liked the looped laughter in the ending - especially the Puppeteer one :P I repeat it sometimes when my brother does a bad/good joke instead of laughing at said joke myself.

I actually had no issues with the electricity ones D: Got through each one pretty quickly (although I recall one of the multi-current ones taking a bit longer to figure out). The arcade I had the most issues with was stratosphere timing/angles xD

Congratulations ^^ I loved the Vita LBP :D Preferred most of the creators to the LBP1/2/Karting ones as well, and I liked the looped laughter in the ending - especially the Puppeteer one :P I repeat it sometimes when my brother does a bad/good joke instead of laughing at said joke myself.

Thanks :D, beating it has given me resolve to try and platinum the other ones as well.

I love the characters in this game it is such a weird world that if Sony ever wanted to make a LBP RPG then they would have some fun side quests :P (don't think it can't happen they already did LBP Karting and Playstation Allstars)

• Like 1

Seriously though. I could never plat some of the games you've platted which require multiple playthroughs, tons of hours, are super hard, frustrating, etc. I can dream of having 100 plats though haha :)

Well thank you :). Normally if a game requires multiple playthroughs it is a game I really like (3d dot or inFAMOUS) so I am lucky there. Other times with the grinding it is more about not letting a game beat me (which sounds silly but it is the truth :P)

• Like 1

Yea I only go through multiple playthroughs if i really enjoy the game like uncharted and i just get so bored with grinding that i never get the dedication to finishing the trophies. Do you play other games while you grind to not make them as boring?

Nope I watch movies on my Laptop :P