Dr_Mayus' Prescription for Perfection

Dr_Mayus

Y

^probably a good idea haha. When i went through the ps allstars arcade modes the second time on ps3 I just pressed square the whole time and watched tv and looked occasionally to press r2 haha

Yeah I wish I hadn't platted that game twice in a row. That was a lot of playthroughs :P.

I wanted to give a formal congratulations to you on your new plat, Dr! Thanks so much too for the shout-out! :D I had a fun time playing with you. Playing LBP with friends is always a great time because it's an awesome game and fun to be silly with each other.  :lol:

• Like 2

I wanted to give a formal congratulations to you on your new plat, Dr! Thanks so much too for the shout-out! :D I had a fun time playing with you. Playing LBP with friends is always a great time because it's an awesome game and fun to be silly with each other.  :lol:

Yeah and dying 200 times on that damn fire level :shakefist: The worst part was there wasn't even prize bubbles that I needed over there :D

• 2 weeks later...

Smart As

1L5bfea2.png

Way better than Brain Age. Lots of variety in the games and a good challenge over all. The only stupid thing was getting 100 stars in Street Smart. You could only get at maximum 9 stars a week so you had to keep waiting to try again the week after. I needed 7 stars to get the plat and luckily I got that today :D

• Like 1

Nice job on the Ni no Kuni plat. I really need to get back to that game.... but damn it, Uncharted 2 DLC + ARKEDO Series 02 - SWAP! are 2 really long 100%s. And I need to get Uncharted 2 DLC out of the way, as it is 4 years old and it's multiplayer is close to dying. I need those trophies.

Congratulations on the Smart As plat, doc! :yay: I bet you're glad to have those Street Smart challenges behind you! ;) I know I sure am bc I had such a hard time remembering to do them. lol :D

My problem was I didn't know you could redo them if you got a bad score (should have read your guide better :P). I got 4 stars yesterday and thought "this is stupid waiting a week for 3 stars". So I opened up your guide to see if there was anything I could do and there it was. I felt really dumb and redid the quiz and got the 7 I needed.

So yeah I could have finished a long time ago but what are you going to do :P

• Like 1

My problem was I didn't know you could redo them if you got a bad score (should have read your guide better :P). I got 4 stars yesterday and thought "this is stupid waiting a week for 3 stars". So I opened up your guide to see if there was anything I could do and there it was. I felt really dumb and redid the quiz and got the 7 I needed.

So yeah I could have finished a long time ago but what are you going to do :P

lol That's hi.arious! Well, it seems like you must've still done pretty well on the stars most of the weeks bc it seems like you got that plat pretty fast or at least faster than me! :) Glad you reread the guide so you could get the plat this week! :yay:

lol That's hi.arious! Well, it seems like you must've still done pretty well on the stars most of the weeks bc it seems like you got that plat pretty fast or at least faster than me! :) Glad you reread the guide so you could get the plat this week! :yay:

I was averaging about 5-7 stars a week so when I got 4 this week I was pretty mad :P

Now I can work on stupid 24 hours of create :(

• Like 1

I was averaging about 5-7 stars a week so when I got 4 this week I was pretty mad :P

Now I can work on stupid 24 hours of create :(

Nice job! Haha, yeah I'll bet! I hated weeks when I couldn't get many stars even with retrying several times just because the 3 games were my worst ones. lol

Good luck! How many hours are you at now?

Nice job! Haha, yeah I'll bet! I hated weeks when I couldn't get many stars even with retrying several times just because the 3 games were my worst ones. lol

Good luck! How many hours are you at now?

Yeah on my last week I got roller block (uhg) fast tapping (not so bad) and lost letter (one of my best).

16 hours, and 3.5 hours in community levels. 9 more plays needed and 15 more aced levels.

1L8d60cc.png

103-LittleBigPlanet 2

100% Complete (although the title is a little misleading now that DLC exists :P)

After 3 years I am glad to have this one done already. This is an amazing game and it is what I call a True Sequel. What I mean by that is instead of just releasing the same game with minor tweaks (mario, call of duty, god of war etc.) it instead keeps the core elements and fixes or adds to everything else. The controls are smoother, you can do more in create, the graphics and animations are more refined etc.

The game isn't a cakewalk platinum either. Some of the Aces had me thinking I might not be able to do it and Gobotron was kicking my ass for awhile (until me and Bnecker blasted the crap out of the robots :D).

Speaking of Bnecker, a huge props to her for helping me with some of the prize bubbles and for co-oping some really awesome Community levels. I think we are now ready for the real Ibb and Obb (and if you haven't checked out the ibb and obb level do it now).

Also a huge props to all the weirdos I met online. The guy who asked if I was a girl/boy and when I told him girl he said "how old?" or the couple who were convinced I stole their weed and would hound me whenever I visited their pod. Or the guys who just liked to blow themselves up :(...there are a lot of freaks online.

Also couldn't they have used a different image of LBP2 and LBPV :(...oh well just 1 more LittleBigPlanet and I will have all 4 :D

Congratulations again, dr!  :yay: It was a lot of fun playing with you, especially on those Community Levels. I can't wait til Ibb and Obb comes out. I think we'll do well as we seem to make a good coop team!  :highfive:

Congratulations again, dr!  :yay: It was a lot of fun playing with you, especially on those Community Levels. I can't wait til Ibb and Obb comes out. I think we'll do well as we seem to make a good coop team!  :highfive:

Yeah it is going to be awesome :D, although I think Headsets are going to be needed :P

• 2 weeks later...

1Ld59249.png

104-LA Noire

And the backlog continues to deteriorate :D. First Red Dead bites the dust cowboy.gif Next I made Bioshock quake in fear zombie_run.gif and now I have conquered LA smiley_owned_cop.gif

This game was a lot better than RDR as I found the controls to be very responsive (the driving is the best I have ever used) and the characters to be fun and engaging (except Cole it seems R* has a lot of trouble writing main characters).

I HATED the film reels as I don't know why developers think gamers like doing that. I mean the cars were fine because it was fun jumping in and out of cars and the news papers added to the story and were hidden in places you were exploring anyways. But the reels were just all over the place and it would have been fine if you were encouraged to go to some of those places but you never were. I found myself getting mad at Team Bondi because they hid one at a mini golf course (why wasn't there a mini golf minigame) there was one at a train station (why wasn't there a case where you had to scope at Train Lockers) etc. In the end I just kept wishing they had used those awesome sets to actually add more gameplay.

Anyways a really fun game and I recommend to anyone who likes Point and Click adventure games (because that is what it basically is)

• Like 1

Congratulations Dr! :yay: lol I love all those smilies you used, how appropriate! :lol: I agree with everything you said, especially about those dam film reels. I don't get why they put them in such crazy out of the way spots either. So glad for great videos out there showing all the locations or I would have went mad looking for them all. So, what's up next on your plat list? :hmm:

Congratulations Dr! :yay: lol I love all those smilies you used, how appropriate! :lol: I agree with everything you said, especially about those dam film reels. I don't get why they put them in such crazy out of the way spots either. So glad for great videos out there showing all the locations or I would have went mad looking for them all. So, what's up next on your plat list? :hmm:

I am more thankful for fast travel. If I had to drive to all those areas it would have added like 5 hours on to looking :P

I don't know what is next, but I was thinking LBP1 although I don't think I am in the mood for acing more levels just now ^_^

I have also been wanting to try out Deus Ex so that is a possibility :hmm:

• 2 weeks later...

So about halfway through Munch's Oddyssee-I am so worried about the regrow trophy glitching I am not enjoying my playthrough :(. Well hopefully it unlocks properly and then I can enjoy my second playthrough :D

I am also picking up Dragon Fantasy Book and Zombie Tycoon tomorrow for 2.5$ each so at least I will have some new Vita games to play :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well started 2nd playthrough of Oddworld (9 levels done) and then I will only have one trophy left :(...which hopefully will unlock on my 3rd playthrough

The good news is I have got the 100% in \Dragon Fantasy Book 1-an awesome old school RPG that combines elements of Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy...also has a whole Minecraft level where you have to save Notch (spoiler :P)