Dr_Mayus' Prescription for Perfection

Dr_Mayus

:yay:  My first Mastered Kombatant :yay:

Just 25 more to go :P. I still need the online trophies :( also I need 6 Tower challenges and beat the game on the hardest setting without continuing and then the plat is mine :D. I want to make Kung Fu is Stronger as my 8000th trophy so I will be working on it slowly so it is ready for that time.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

No, a game has to suck a lot more than Raven to make it on my top 5 worst PS3 games. Which FYI are

1. Fairytale Fights

2.Kung Fu Panda 2

3. Tony Hawk Ride

4. We Dare

5. Borderlands (flame shields up :P)

how do you hate bor

derlands its one of my favorite games of all time

Edited by jakehero6

I'm stuck at Challenge #171 :(

that one isn't too bad and don't forget you can skip a challenge and come back to it later. That is what  I did for a lot of them :).

I need 185 195 210 251 300. I almost beat 251 yesterday (where you have to be Baraaka, Sindel and Shao Kahn on one life bar with Shang Tsung) but died after getting Kahn to half bar :(. I tried a few more times but got annoyed after a bit. I never use Shang Tsung so I need to practice up a bit.

EDIT-I just beat 195 and 210 :yay:

Edited by Dr_Mayus

that one isn't too bad and don't forget you can skip a challenge and come back to it later. That is what  I did for a lot of them :).

I need 185 195 210 251 300. I almost beat 251 yesterday (where you have to be Baraaka, Sindel and Shao Kahn on one life bar with Shang Tsung) but died after getting Kahn to half bar :(. I tried a few more times but got annoyed after a bit. I never use Shang Tsung so I need to practice up a bit.

EDIT-I just beat 195 and 210 :yay:

God,Sindel is a b**** on #171 :shakefist:

Shang Tsung's moves are a bit hard (I rarely play him online)

Best if you practice him.

I'm dreading the Combo Challenges for MK vs DC :(

What's going to be your next top 10 list? When can I expect to see it? :D

:o...I don't know :unsure: I was going to do a Top 10 best games of the last generation but I wanted to play Bioshock Infinite and Last of Us first..now it almost seems too late to do that kind of list :(

I will have to think of a good gaming one as I haven't done anything in awhile.

Yo Mayus I know I'm really late on this but I wanted to congratulate you on getting the Persona 4 Golden platinum dood, I was out of town when you got it. Glad to see you had fun with the game and that you really enjoyed it.

Thanks. I was really worried that they hype would have let me down. So glad that it turned out to be the complete opposite :D