EU Playstation Plus Double Discounts Deals.

Nexuds121

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/07/04/playstation-plus-double-discounts-kick-off-today-on-playstation-store-2/

Sale ends on July 25th.

Edited by Nexuds121
  • Like 3

Wow, those prices :blink: . Even with the double PS+ discount, most of the games I checked still aren't on par with the prices of the Golden Week Sale. Might get Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force. Cyberdimension is still too pricey and Tales of Berseria is missing yet again ... though even if it was on sale, I think it would be 30-40 euros with the double discount.

Nothing very interesting to be honest. Even with double discounts, some prices are too expensive... Might get Megadimension Neptunia VII and Akiba's Trip...

Sadly, Danganronpa, Akiba's Trip and Odin Sphere are on sale on PS4 but not for PSVita -.- FFFFFF.....

Edited by Caju_94

The Persona 5 pricing is all over the place.

The Standard Edition on PS4 is about $50, the Ultimate Edition about $72 (both have been far cheaper even within the past couple of months), the Standard PS3 Edition is not discounted and remains at $70 but the fucking Ultimate Edition is $23.

I have no idea who sorted out the pricing for this but thanks for the cheap PS3 Ultimate Edition I guess. Is there really much of a difference between the versions performance-wise and visually? 

Also again PS3 and Vita games are discounted but not advertised at all, thanks Sony. 

Edited by LunchCannon54
  • Like 1