Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee Review at the Hotel Gracery Shinjuku (Godzilla Hotel)

TheElecPlay

During my stay at the Hotel Gracery Shinjuku (Godzilla Hotel) in Kabukicho, Tokyo I reviewed Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee on the original Xbox.

Fun Fact: The life-sized bust of Godzilla looks out over the city from the eighth floor. Every hour, it will roar and when the day turns to dusk, the eyes will glow crimson red.

Edited by noahez92
  • Like 1

Maybe there is a chance for another Godzilla game when and if Godzilla vs Kong comes out. Though I don't really like American Godzilla, but I figure it does generate hype among kaiju-fans since it's not everyday a new giant monster movie comes out. I did enjoy how true to the movies the monsters were in Godzilla PS4 game, but it wasn't very fun to play. Would love to visit that hotel, pretty awesome.

16 hours ago, mecharobot said:

Maybe there is a chance for another Godzilla game when and if Godzilla vs Kong comes out. Though I don't really like American Godzilla, but I figure it does generate hype among kaiju-fans since it's not everyday a new giant monster movie comes out. I did enjoy how true to the movies the monsters were in Godzilla PS4 game, but it wasn't very fun to play. Would love to visit that hotel, pretty awesome.

Agreed with you 100% my friend. @mecharobot Godzilla 2014 by Namco was abysmal. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...