Overseer Trophy

TheAdamantoise

Hello

For this trophy I need to raise a dweller from lv1 to lv50, I have the 1-10 and 1-25 trophies. 

My question is does this need to happen in the vault? I have sent my dweller out into the wasteland and he has reached lv50, trophy has not popped.

This is the same dweller i have used for the 1-10 and 1-25 trophies.

Will this pop once he has returned to the vault? He's been in the wasteland for a few days so he'll not be back for a day or so (i'm not using 17 nuka cola to get him back)

It would be rather annoying if reaching lv50 in the wasteland voids the trophy as i haven't a clue what other dwellers I have had from lv1

Thank you for your help and have a great day!

the trophy only pops when you recall the dweller to the vault (or more specifically: when he arrives at the vault again).

i was also confused about this, as i stated in the comments of the trophy guide, since nothing happened for me too. 

once i called back the dweller and he arrived, both level trophies (25 and 50) finally popped for me :)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dernop said:

the trophy only pops when you recall the dweller to the vault (or more specifically: when he arrives at the vault again).

i was also confused about this, as i stated in the comments of the trophy guide, since nothing happened for me too. 

once i called back the dweller and he arrived, both level trophies (25 and 50) finally popped for me :)

Thank you very much :)

21 minutes ago, Teslacron_Prime said:

The character doesn't actually have to return to vault. I got mine on one of those mini quests that pops up, exploring a red rocket specifically. Trophy updated soon as the quest showed completion. So if you don't want to spend 17 nuka quantum or wait a day it's an option.

Did you actually level up during that quest? I had my first guy ding 50 while exploring and then I did 10 more of those mini quests with him and the trophy never popped.

I can see how it would pop if you actually leveled while having control of your character so you get to click the green arrow. That's the trophy trigger as far as I know.

3 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

Did you actually level up during that quest? I had my first guy ding 50 while exploring and then I did 10 more of those mini quests with him and the trophy never popped.

I can see how it would pop if you actually leveled while having control of your character so you get to click the green arrow. That's the trophy trigger as far as I know.

She did actually level up during the encounter. I didn't consider those who couldn't physically click the green arrow.. Apologies for my previous comment.