How do you get fragments and shards?

Gr4de_04

I dont think the devs really thought this out. there dont seem to be microtransactions and yet recycling stuff only gets you like 30 fragments. while the cheapest item in the shop costs 4000 fragments. with the others all be 5,500 and up. some are even locked behind a online pvp level of 1000. i don't think anyone even does that. the game is not THAT great.

• Like 1

I fully agree. Between the ridiculously bad map and trying to find your way to spots that you need to be its a big letdown. And yes, the shards and costs of everything like most other aspects of the game make no sense whatsoever. I bought this in a sale too like a month before I found out that it was free so I'm even more pissed off. 

On 5-7-2018 at 2:11 AM, gamesfourever said:

I still dont know how to get crystals though. u need them for vanity items and more importantly rift disks

After you reach level 60 you get crystals for leveling up. Some kind of prestiging. You only get one crystal per level and you don't get anymore stat points
You do start at level 1 again (prestige rank) so the first few crystals will come quick