Game Crashing Frequently

3 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

THQ Nordic in charge of releasing a functional remaster. 

They still haven't fixed Lock's Quest yet, I believe. 

Titan quest is also a nightmare.

darksiders 2 remastered also had (still has?) a ton of bugs.

I really support them as a AA publisher but their rereleases have simply not been good enough.

THQ Nordic has been crapping out these ports with minimal effort, I was a bit worried. So I'm not surprised to see it has problems.

deBlob had quite a few glitches as well, including not adjusting timing for trials. Since waggling to transform a building was way faster than the mashing of buttons, but one of the final things to do as an extra challenge is a time trial of like 4 of those + platforming and you have to be flawless and you still barely have time to do it. So it's needlessly frustrating.

one of the glitches I had

3 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I've had it crash twice in mp. It also lowered my progress to the last time I customized something, so it may be wise to just cha ge an emblem part after every match. I lost like 10 matches worth of xp...

Mate I lost about 5000xp last night!! I'll have to remember to change something.

• Like 1

Warning! Due to the high frequency of crashes, there is also a high risk of save data corruption...

So luckily I did't start SP at all yet. But I am assuming all my Wrecking Ball progress is wiped.

I'll shall see about and attempt save recovery from +. But jfc this is a bad port. <_<

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had the same problem with crashing in SP multiple times.  Finally, tonight, got the error message that file was corrupt and lost all saved files.  Basically, have to start all over. Trophies earned so far are kept ... but all progress towards damage amounts, collected weapons are lost.  Any chance of updates to correct this problem?

• 7 months later...
On 7/14/2018 at 0:57 PM, ToughThor said:

Had the same problem with crashing in SP multiple times.  Finally, tonight, got the error message that file was corrupt and lost all saved files.  Basically, have to start all over. Trophies earned so far are kept ... but all progress towards damage amounts, collected weapons are lost.  Any chance of updates to correct this problem?

I was just about to get this as well, but after what happened to me on Tomb Raider Definitive Edition I think I'll pass if there's save file data corruption involved. Is there any word on whether or not this has been fixed? Given THQ Nordic's track record I'd say not likely. 

21 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

I was just about to get this as well, but after what happened to me on Tomb Raider Definitive Edition I think I'll pass if there's save file data corruption involved. Is there any word on whether or not this has been fixed? Given THQ Nordic's track record I'd say not likely. 

There was a massive patch a few months back which supposedly fixed a lot of the stability problems but since I don't own a copy of the PS4 version of this game, I can't comment on if the save file corruption issues have been fixed.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...