Need help for codex bloody april in friends in high places

Daantjuh-NL

From the launch of BF1 I have tried to get this codex entry, but I simply can't get 4 bombers to survive, it is so insanely hard. And the trophy guide labels it as easy which is ridiculous. Any kind of help will do, I just need this codex for the platinum of BF1

Really? That's odd. I'd tried today a couple attempts at easy.. but for now i was struggling with it alot. Ill give it a shot at medium too. Thanks! 

Edit: Unbelievable.. worked for me too. Made it on my second attempt:)

Edited by paulisdik
Correction

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Argh this one was so aggravating to complete. I changed it to normal difficulty, moved from the right to the left then back to the right, protecting only every second bomber in the line up. Worked out for me in the end.

Edited by Emina

• 3 months later...

WTF? This actually worked  ?‍♂️ Thank you!

This codex is absolutely retarded. You spawn WAY in the back, your bombers spawn in the air space directly over the anti-aircraft guns, and the huge fleet of enemy fighters that spawns appears right beside them and maneuvers into position behind the bombers before you can even get anywhere close. Half of the them I lose 3/4 bombers before I even make it within range to start shooting at the planes tailing them. 

• 2 weeks later...