FPS Games with mostly online trophies?

supertrunksman

Every now and then, I start having withdrawals from not playing FPS games.  I'm looking for recommendations of FPS games that have a majority of the trophies as online multiplayer trophies.  You can look at my trophy list and see that in games like Call of Duty and Battlefield, I pretty much knock out all the multiplayer trophies, then basically quit playing.

You can look at my trophy list, but I already have overwatch and Paladins, and the ps4 CoD/Battlefield games.

Any suggestions on more multiplayer FPS games would be great.

Bonus points if a majority of the trophies are multiplayer (This keeps me playing the game a lot longer)

Lawbreakers is currently one of the biggest gaming flops out there, but maybe you'll like it: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6450-lawbreakers the game was delisted on PSN, so your only option would be to buy a disc of the game that is very expensive. The servers will shut in September 2018 but the platinum is already unobtainable, but if you want that game that rips off Overwatch, maybe it's the game for you :D

Edited by Sergen

I love this topic! Online trophies are the best!

I don’t know if this is exactly what you’re looking for, but “The Last of Us” (both the original and the remastered version) has a very respected multiplayer mode, with good online trophies, that will take a while to get. On the other hand, “Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception”, on PS3, has the most awesome trophy list ever done! Also, both PvZ: GW games have lots of online trophies; they are, obviously, way more casual than the types of games that you play, but they are very fun. All of them are TPS, though, not FPS. Sorry if this isn’t exactly what you like, but it’s what I can suggest you, based on what I like to play.

Online trophies FTW!

Edited by Carol

1 hour ago, itachi-destroyer said:

I recommend you Rainbow Six : Siege. I only played the beta of the game but it was a fun FPS with a more tactical approach than a CoD / Battlefield and looking at the trophy list, it seems like most of the trophies are online.

I was about to say the same, definitely Rainbow Six Siege is a great option.

7 hours ago, Lithium_Lemon said:

Not sure if this is your speed but you could consider DOOM. The game is on sale right now for $14.99 and includes all the multiplayer DLC. 

Yeah, not sure doom is my style.  Never really considered that a multiplayer FPS. I don't really want any AI enemies.

5 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

I recommend you Rainbow Six : Siege. I only played the beta of the game but it was a fun FPS with a more tactical approach than a CoD / Battlefield and looking at the trophy list, it seems like most of the trophies are online.

3 hours ago, Franciscoo- said:

I was about to say the same, definitely Rainbow Six Siege is a great option.

I have pretty much done about all I can in Siege, was fun for a while, wouldn't put it as one of my top FPS games, as I enjoy more of the TDM type format with more than 5v5.

1 hour ago, supertrunksman said:

Yeah, not sure doom is my style.  Never really considered that a multiplayer FPS. I don't really want any AI enemies.

Multiplayer will take longer to complete than the single player campaign. In order to get two of the trophies you need to get the following:

Computing with Style - Reach Echelon 5

Beauty is Pain - Reach Echelon 8

When you reach level 50 you reach Echelon 1 and then you need to get to level 50 again to reach Echelon 2, so essentially you will need to get to level 400.

You will normally level up once after each match depending on how good you are so that's around 400 matches.

So yes something to keep you going for quite a while.

21 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

Multiplayer will take longer to complete than the single player campaign. In order to get two of the trophies you need to get the following:

Computing with Style - Reach Echelon 5

Beauty is Pain - Reach Echelon 8

When you reach level 50 you reach Echelon 1 and then you need to get to level 50 again to reach Echelon 2, so essentially you will need to get to level 400.

You will normally level up once after each match depending on how good you are so that's around 400 matches.

So yes something to keep you going for quite a while.

Sounds like "prestige" from call of duty, does that sounds accurate?  Basically max your online player rank and start back at level 1 with some kind of bonus?

13 minutes ago, PerryToxteth said:

You haven't knocked out the Battlefield 1 DLC trophies. Some of those are quite a chore with unlocking all weapon varients. Also, it's quite fun playing on all of the various dlc maps. 

Yeah, I am used to DLC trophies being something other than Multiplayer, IE CoD DLC trophies basically being all zombie stuff.  I'll have to take a look at the trophy lists for Battlefield 1 DLC, I did enjoy that one, just stopped because I knew I couldn't earn more trophies.

26 minutes ago, supertrunksman said:

Sounds like "prestige" from call of duty, does that sounds accurate?  Basically max your online player rank and start back at level 1 with some kind of bonus?

I think so from what I've heard but I've never played multiplayer on COD, I just did the basic requirements needed for BO1 and WaW.

You get something each time you level up, normally cosmetic armour. Multiplayer is active, rarely had a problem finding a match, all DLC is included free with the game and the game can be purchased for less than £10 (not sure how much it is in the US). I suppose have a check on some gameplay footage on YouTube to see if it's your kind of thing.

I jump on it for a few matches every now and then. Only at Echelon 1 level 9 so a long way to go.