Next Xbox Reveal Confirmed

Chambers35

Based on the RUMORS I won't be buying this console. Hopefully this event shows that a lot of those rumors are bullshit and this will be a good console. I probably won't pick one up at release (especially after the fiasco of the 360) but I may pick one up a few years down the line.

Parker

• Like 1

I played Xbox360 for many years and it was great I must say, but recently I feel Microsoft has lost touch with their core gamers or hardcore if you may. Most of my XBL friends say that party chat alone is worth having an xbox over a ps3 and I have to disagree. $60 a year for party chat is what you're pretty much paying for when you can do everything else for free on the ps3. And to be honest I was always lagging out of parties or mutiplayer games, and this is something I was paying for mind you. Since I've been paying ps3 I've had little to none of these issues, including party chat on the Vita and it's all free.  :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah, I think I'll stick to a PS3 regardless, as long as there is a subscription for live. I think Sony is more connected with their audience, and I've never been annoyed by their designs (while Xbox front page during election season was apparently very pushy in the US)