Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chambers35

Next Xbox Reveal Confirmed

31 posts in this topic

I'll be attending a Disaster Recovery conference while this is going on... should be pretty interesting though.

Based on the RUMORS I won't be buying this console. Hopefully this event shows that a lot of those rumors are bullshit and this will be a good console. I probably won't pick one up at release (especially after the fiasco of the 360) but I may pick one up a few years down the line.

Parker

If there are some good exclusives for this system in a few years, I might buy it. I am most concerned about the games, and the Ps4 has some goodies. Interested in what games the 720 will show, if any.

Agree with everyone here, I didn't buy a 360 at launch until the Elite came out and I brought it. I only have the 360 for exclusive games.

I know I will not buy a xbox 720 or whatever it is called ( or anything related to microsoft when possible lol), after my experience with the xbox 360. But if I am not busy at the day, I intend to watch the release. 

Honestly, I am so happy with the PS3, let alone how potentially pleased I may be with the PS4, it is extremely unlikely I would purchase the new Xbox. 

They should have shown it at E3 instead of may 21 oh well.

Gonna be interesting, will certainly be watching it.

I've been slowly losing interest in Microsoft, will definately watch, but I don't feel invested enough to plop money down on their next system.

I just switched to PS3 cause Microsoft lost me as a customer due to lack of focus on the gamer, will watch i just expect more kinect crap and tv programs which is nice but i dont care about that crap

I might not get this thing but I'll still see what they'll show

Same as Most Posters from above...

Will Watch out of Curiousity for some features & the Always on Restriction, but not interested

To bad, you have to internet to watch the stream, but I guess I just #dealwithit

Not going to purchase it, but I look forward to see what the competition has to offer.

Pretty much the same attitude as everyone else. I will definitely watch the presentation because I want to know what they are coming up with. But it is very unlikely that I would buy one.

I got the Xbox 360 soon after it released, but I doubt I will even purchase this one. I'm hoping that it's not going to be as bad as everyone expects it to be though.

While I own a 360, I have no intention of buying the nextbox. That said I'm curious so I'll be checking this out May 21st.

Edited by Noire_Symphony

I wonder what the xbox's new features will be.. I mean it's already great as it is.

I played Xbox360 for many years and it was great I must say, but recently I feel Microsoft has lost touch with their core gamers or hardcore if you may. Most of my XBL friends say that party chat alone is worth having an xbox over a ps3 and I have to disagree. $60 a year for party chat is what you're pretty much paying for when you can do everything else for free on the ps3. And to be honest I was always lagging out of parties or mutiplayer games, and this is something I was paying for mind you. Since I've been paying ps3 I've had little to none of these issues, including party chat on the Vita and it's all free.  :lol:

Yeah, I think I'll stick to a PS3 regardless, as long as there is a subscription for live. I think Sony is more connected with their audience, and I've never been annoyed by their designs (while Xbox front page during election season was apparently very pushy in the US)

Got my Xbox360 since Gears of war and still like it. I might check it out, however not day one buy same with PS4.

Apparently the "Always on" rumors for the next X-Box could be true :S

Go to IGN and you can read it yourself.