Chalice Dungeon assistance

ShadowWalsh

I got through most of the game alone apart from a few bosses that just destroyed me, but as I was looking into the chalice dungeons I saw there are an enormous about of spiders... My arachnophobia isn't as bad as most people, but being swarmed with them is not the best experience. I'm trying to get the last few trophies in the main game, and looking for someone to help out, I'm not expecting a carry through the area, just helps to have another person so I'm not too freaked out. Any help or ideas to deal with Ailing Loran and eventually Great Pthumeru would be great appreciated!

PSN: ShadowWalsh

2 minutes ago, ShadowWalsh said:

I got through most of the game alone apart from a few bosses that just destroyed me, but as I was looking into the chalice dungeons I saw there are an enormous about of spiders... My arachnophobia isn't as bad as most people, but being swarmed with them is not the best experience. I'm trying to get the last few trophies in the main game, and looking for someone to help out, I'm not expecting a carry through the area, just helps to have another person so I'm not too freaked out. Any help or ideas to deal with Ailing Loran and eventually Great Pthumeru would be great appreciated!

PSN: ShadowWalsh

Really just try to do it yourself ... Coop adds more health ... Best to go alone! And good luck