Platinum still obtainable but requires 2 systems!

Axirilius

Hey guys, 

I had a few people ask me how I recently got the PS4 Platinum for Drawn to Death.
Figured I let everyone know.

The problem is that the servers are broken.
No one has been able to get matched online with other players to be able to even play the game.
The servers stopped working sometime late March.

It has been discovered that you can still play the game and match up with an other account if you use two PS4 systems connected to the same internet network.

I did it using my account and an account with the 14 day free trail of PSplus.
I only had one trophy remaining to obtain the platinum. I got most of the trophies when the servers were still working correctly.

so, with that said, I think that you can obtain all the trophies with just two accounts.
I wanna say that the only trophy that might be an issue is one connected to the riddles.
For the Spinx.
The riddle requires you to get 3 kills with the hand in one game.

I have a theory however:
I just don't know if it would work..

The hand gives you 4 shots.
and I think you get about a minute or so to use them.

oh, and you can only use the hand once per match.

I don't remember of hand--hah, 
how much damage the hand shot deals but I think It might be possible to get 3 kills off one player if the conditions are right:

If you wait long enough in a match, buff coins will spawn.

Bring down the health of the second account to really low.

pick up the buff:

Fire once for the first kill,

- respawn the second account immediately so they reappear with 5O% health,

Fire once more for the second kill.

If done fast enough, I think you can respawn and land fast enough to have enough time to fire the last two shots the hands has to get in the last third kill you need for the riddle to be satisfied. 

if all else fails, I guess get your hands on a third PS4 if you really want the platinum.

Hey, I hope this helps some.
The game isn't that good anyways.
 oh!
protip: once you are just trying to get wins for the character challenges, just have the second account quit as soon as the match starts and met back again in the lobby.
It'll save you some time instead of having to wait the match to end.
then start up a match again and repeat until you get however many wins your character needs.

• Like 2

I can confirm that the trick mentioned above works. Months ago I boosted the 3 hand kills trophy with a friend and we pretty much did whats written there, except that the damage boost we used was beeing at low health with Johny Savage. I love Drawn to Death, have it done in my both accounts ?

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, GastNDorf said:

Still need confirmation, anybody?

You need 3 for one of the Sphinx challenges because it's bugged and doesn't work properly. Everything else can be done with two, and you can autopop the stuff on the stack with just two as the sphinx trophy autopops. 

First plat is like 10 hours boosting the entire thing with no randoms to get in your way. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1

On 27/07/2018 at 3:54 AM, Gage said:

You need 3 for one of the Sphinx challenges because it's bugged and doesn't work properly. Everything else can be done with two, and you can autopop the stuff on the stack with just two as the sphinx trophy autopops. 

First plat is like 10 hours boosting the entire thing with no randoms to get in your way. 

Ah the thing is I don't have 3 systems let alone 2 but I was considering getting a Pro someday. But least I'll know if I have an opportunity.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/1/2018 at 9:49 AM, Axirilius said:

Servers have recently been fixed.
But there was also new of the servers shutting down also in the future.
I don't remember the date.

March 25th 2019... Less than one month left! So let's all get these trophies! Come on! ?