Hello from me to you! ?

VixenAbyss

Welcome to the site, Gen. Theres a lot of great things that happen here.

Do you just do plants for your aquariums? I used to have a few but not for plants just fishes. I want to start doing salt water aquariums but its going to hurt that wallet more than games >< hah. Your aquarium pump is intense! I do a bit of gardening myself, in my gaming spare time. 

Thanks @ERGOPROXY-DECAY! Cool name btw ツ Yes indeed, Lurking through the happenings right now..

I keep a few fish, really like Corydoras and tetras. There are many snails and shrimp too, arthropods and such things who destroy algae. Right?! Saltwater collection is so expensive! One day I will place a great big Reef in my wall though. With Volitan lionfish and snowflake eel :L Haha that pump is a protein skimmer. 

@VixenAbyss You think my name is cool!!?? thxs!! your on my ❤️ list now. Actually, I'm waiting for a ID name change.....just want to twerk things around a little. Still keep the main ErgoProxy setup. That's a really sweet PSNP avatar you are using. Is it by any chance kuvshinov_ilya works? If not do you know who the artist is? I love it. 

Me too @AlchemistWer haha my Playstation friends are all family at this point lol c:

@ERGOPROXY-DECAY Awww.. Thanks x) And yw! Ergo Proxy(anything) has such boss ring to it!! If I twisted that name it would be ErgoProxy-Descent

Omg now your on my ? list, Ilya is the complete sploosh.. Alas this image is considered a doodle A DOODLE xD

Well @Phil my grow lights create many things.. , and I do feel pretty goddamn amazing, thanks \(^‿^v)

Saludos! Welcome to the site!

You said you are new into gaming, right? Don't worry, I'm sure you will fit right in with all of the folks around this site. This is a great community and I'm sure you won't have any problems exchanging opinions with the people here.

So... you played Magic before? Magic as in the Magic: The Gathering card game? That's awesome! Haven't played in ages but I still have most of my cards around should an opportunity ever arises. Any deck in particular or mana color you liked the most? Or maybe I shouldn't rush thing since I don't know yet if we are talking about that kind of Magic >.>

Anyways, hope you get to enjoy your time around here. :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VixenAbyss said:

Small time designer and model, obsessed with growing things! (◕‿◕✿)

I have many small aquariums with plants growing out of them and a garden too! 

mangroveprime-jpg.140400

Hi <grin> Do you actually consider that rig a "small aquarium" ? o.o looks 60 gallon wide minimum to me. Gorgeous mangrove, gd.

• Like 1

Wow you guys are awesome, truly. Thank you!

If only the rules allowed more replies I would answer sooner. Being noob sucks haha ><

@BlindMango messages count against my total and could not return yours yesterday. 

Thank you for the information. Do you know for number of days this is?

@Galactic Hyper Balls The pleasure is all mine! I have always wanted a cyborg friend. Bet those hands type really fast.

Can you punch through a Tank, or crush it?!  Do you breathe oxygen? Ps Very wonderful signature also :3 

Gracias @Soneto siento bienvenida aqui!

Dawww. Thanks so muchly @Koromaru, such a cute liddle morsel..(*¬*)

How recommend you that we cook it? >;] Perhaps a roast, or the sand pit? Tres delicieux :L

Thank you @bezdomnekoty very impressive list you have!~

@Honor_Hand you are so best!! Yes, Magic the Gathering. I enjoy RIsk and Poker too! Also yes, very new to all this haha.

Funny story the first Magic booster I ever buy has Jace the Mindsculpter and the whole shop was freaking out and it became my total addiction for two years lel following Worldwake. xD So I prefer trample and rampaging poison counters. Blightsteel colossi FTW! My best deck is white and green enchanted beast ramp. It has a black green sister deck too. Do you still play, either tabletop or through Playstation? 

@Teslacron_Prime hahaha I said 'many small aquariums' not 'only small ones'. Most are just a few liters. I will post some photographs if you are interested.

Many thanks your Majesty! *Bows* ^_^ It must be nice to be King of something @Squirlruler

• Like 4

@VixenAbyss Lol I just checked what this Jace guy does and it's freaking amazing. No wonder why the whole shop was freaking out when you got it o.o' Oh, trample I see. I hate trample creatures when they are against me xD There is just no way to stop them... and it's even worse if those damned indestructible Mirrodin colossi are into play.

I played a lot when I was in school since I had a lot of friends that were into it. But during college, no one other than my girl played with me. Haven't played in quite some time now... I had a number of decks but my favorites were an all-red damage-dealing-almost-no-creatures custom one I made in which I just go nuts and explode everything on the field and an all-white tribal Samurai deck that focuses on Bushido and good equipment. They were both beastly back then. :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VixenAbyss said:

@Teslacron_Prime hahaha I said 'many small aquariums' not 'only small ones'. Most are just a few liters. I will post some photographs if you are interested.

Yes please lol aquariums are one of the few things I actually find interesting! Magic is another, that's two wins. How long have you been propagating these terrariums(?). Do you have animals in them beside invertebrates? I've tried similar setups with minimal success. Is the mangrove kept in fresh or salt water?

1 hour ago, Zolkovo said:

Your title reminded me of the Chuckle Brothers from the 90s, but I somehow doubt anyone else will get that reference.

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for to me to you gif

Welcome and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay :) 

Dude even I had to google that, grew up in the 80's and never heard of them lulz.. x)

@Honor_Hand you have no idea haha, Jace broke the game for a long period! So much op they restricted his use. But, But, trample :'| x) lel I hate when people use that same strategy on me. When you can't even exile a stupid colossi. I mean it's all good when I do it though bahaha. I'm going to shop through Playstation games for Magic, we should play if any are good! 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Also, cheer up ((Hug)) I'm sorry you couldn't buy from that company. Sucks but all things pass.

@Zolkovo thank you! But I must agree with @Teslacron_Prime prime on that no clue who the Chuckle Brothers are! ( ゚,_ゝ゚)

Prime I will email you some different setups okay? This doesn't allow uploads. Since I was a kid, years. No animals lol, and Salt. Always salt for Mangroves.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, VixenAbyss said:

Thank you @Gamesareify and thank you for the follow! Nice to meet you too. Noticing you have completed Catherine. Would it be a recommendation? Thinking of buying this one the story looks hilareous!

Hello again. Yeah. I recommend you playing this. It's a fun game but it's challenging. You'll find yourself raging at certain points including Babel but if you're up to the challenge, it could be rewarding as well. 

• Like 1

@Teslacron_Prime here are a couple more! :3 

And for whomever else happens to find them, my loveliest tiny water garden:

IMG_0718_zpsf6k3xnf3.jpg

^Inspection of the roots and a Java fern. These teeny tiny white dots on biggest rock are actually snails. ^^

IMG_0717_zpskzjsnvna.jpg

^My kitchen garden <3 I love as her many vines skulk about! ^_^ 

IMG_0524_zpsemqewry3.jpg

Finally one for @Koromaru my furry friend Tisa! (◠﹏◠✿)

Edited by VixenAbyss
  • Like 3