Hello from me to you! ?

VixenAbyss

12 minutes ago, VixenAbyss said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4494-koi/MB_27_Beach 

Perhaps a game of fish, and flowers (such would be so delightful)

Curious about that Koi game too lol. Not sure about fish specific IP's Gen, but there is one actually called Flower. It comes with a water creature game and Journey - all three are awesome! You might like Littlebigplanet series (any of them), very creative franchise. PS4 has Song of the Deep, and Abzu should you get one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VixenAbyss said:

Glad you think so @PermaFox! and what is this: o.o??

Nice laid back game when you need a break from the usual fighting games!  Some interesting puzzles, just a nice game.  Flower is also a nice game.  Journey is definitely in a class of it's own. Excellent game (as you can see I've played the PS3 and PS4 versions) :awesome:

48 minutes ago, Teslacron_Prime said:

Curious about that Koi game too lol. Not sure about fish specific IP's Gen, but there is one actually called Flower. It comes with a water creature game and Journey - all three are awesome! You might like Littlebigplanet series (any of them), very creative franchise. PS4 has Song of the Deep, and Abzu should you get one.

LBP series is great, but it has a bit of MP involved.  Abzu another great game, along with Rime.  I loved Song of the Deep but right now I'm stuck in a cave and can't seem to get the timing right to escape the enemies, so I'm stalled on that one.

• Like 1

On ‎09‎-‎07‎-‎2018 at 7:43 PM, VixenAbyss said:

That is so kind @Caju_94 thanking you! (◞ꈍ∇ꈍ)◞

Now I see you have Need for Speed and Burnout, which do you recommend the best?

Glad you think so @PermaFox! and what is this: o.o??

Well, right now between Need for Speed Most Wanted and Burnout, I personally prefer Burnout Paradise in my opinion. It has a wider variety of vehicles (bikes included), different kind of challenges from racing to stunt, to road rages, avoid being damaged, cause traffic chaos etc... Plus, even when I am just exploring the world map, the fun never stops. As for NFS Most Wanted, it seems they tried to make it more "Burnoutish" with takedowns and such and I think they somehow... I had a similar feeling when playing Need for Speed: Rivals. I did enjoy somehow the experience with NFS but I think that turning it a "Burnoutish" game is not the way to go with the series. I would say go with Burnout first!

• Like 1

Hey there, a bit late to the party but better late then never, right? Interesting hobby I must say, my mother was also quite the flower person and we had lots and lots of plants at home but this something different. What would be the oldest plant you have still have? Oh and I love your image in your sig, one of my all time favorite movies. I know I should watch the anime or read the mangas, it is still on my list of thing I have to do before I explore what ever comes next.

Anyway nice meeting you and stay awhile. ;)