Trophy Thoughts and Easy Platinum.

Nexuds121

58 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

One of these days they are going to troll us and drop a Super Meatboy difficulty game and watch PSNP implode.

We've a game that needs ~140hours to get platinum XD, but it's a deep story based game priced higher than this of course.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I like your games as they are. Fun little distractions, and a great break from the complex AAA games. Particularly like your ongoing support of the Vita.

No complaints here

I played both Midnight games, and I had fun with them as well. :) Especially Midnight Deluxe, which  I played a couple of days ago on my Vita.

I'm guessing that unlike most people, I actually took the time to play every level before going for the remaining trophies.

48 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

Ah nope! We were speaking about a different title someone asked, one that needed 140h or so for the plat hehe.

Super Destronaut will arrive on July 11th! All QA approved we even tested it on retail systems =)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Ah nope! We were speaking about a different title someone asked, one that needed 140h or so for the plat hehe.

Super Destronaut will arrive on July 11th! All QA approved we even tested it on retail systems =)

Hey guys!

While you're here I was wondering if you were aware about putting all regions and consoles onto a single trophy list? I've been trying to understand why some developers aren't organizing their lists while others are. Basically something like this can be a living hell sometimes on the backend of the site to stitch together (Something we're still trying to figure out to link with guides and other areas on the site).

Do you guys have any insight on how this works? It would really be helpful for me to understand (I'm the one that does all the list linking, region tagging, and asset management on the site) :P 

• Like 2