Nexuds121

Trophy Thoughts and Easy Platinum.

57 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Hello!

 

Mostly due to players request actually, when setting each region you can "clone" your list from the previous one and do EU -> NA -> HK etc so you have a single shared list. But you need to wait for one to be set up to clone, so if you do it like super fast/on the same day there wont be a clonning option.
When we did our 1st SONY's title we didn't knew that and made them split, and people liked it a lot so we keep doing them split because with each release people always ask for them to be split.
Which is also easy to explain cause each lists gives a plaitnum trophy and if you "clone" them it's only 1 trophy not 4/5.

 

The cross-buy is just because we think there is no point on asking people to pay twice for the exact same game and sometime a game that even performs a little bit worst on vita :(, so we preffer pay once get all! I don't like when I want to try a game but it forces me to decide if either PS4 or Vita, because I dont know if vita version is a bit worst or with reduced effects so that makes me doubt, but I also like to play from the bed so that makes me doubt on PS4...

 

I hope my super long reply helped :).

 

Edit: Just read that u manage that on the site, feel free to send me a private message if you want "more detailed information"

Yall release those games on ps3 lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, demonviper666 said:

Yall release those games on ps3 lol

No.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Hello!

 

Mostly due to players request actually, when setting each region you can "clone" your list from the previous one and do EU -> NA -> HK etc so you have a single shared list. But you need to wait for one to be set up to clone, so if you do it like super fast/on the same day there wont be a clonning option...

 

That's pretty interesting! It definitely helps understand it more, I may shoot you a message too :P 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

 

That's pretty interesting! It definitely helps understand it more, I may shoot you a message too :P 

Sure thing!! I don't mind at all!  Maybe sharing a bit of my knowledge with you guys maybe you can improve the tools or find some new approach hehe

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You two are like best buddies forever lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I’m glad the game developers are making their games cheap. Hate paying too much money.

Edited by Brettyboy888
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

When it will be released? 

July 11th

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Carol said:

 

This is very rude of you. These dev’s games are very fun and relaxing. They are good games; they certainly aren’t “crap” and what’s most important, if the Vita continues to have some Western games, it’s mostly thanks to this dev. Thanks to this developer, I’m not doomed to play JRPG’s on a handheld that I love. The fact that the trophies are easy, doesn’t mean that the games are bad. Nothing that you are aware of, since you haven’t played any of their games. Fortunately, they ignored you, just like you should be.

 

How edgy.;) In fact, I was talking about the trophies, not the games itself. I am also aware that the majority has forgotten about the actual meaning of "achievements" and only buys these games to push their profile. There is nothing wrong with easy lists, especially if the game itself is great. But that the developers advertise certain games with easy trophies and a cheap price is beyond me. 

And yes, I think quality control has lost it's purpose, since everybody makes money with these "games". Like that https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7671-super-kids-racing

 

To publish this was not possible some years ago. But well, money talks - and players who want to have participation platinums. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

 

How edgy.;) In fact, I was talking about the trophies, not the games itself. I am also aware that the majority has forgotten about the actual meaning of "achievements" and only buys these games to push their profile. There is nothing wrong with easy lists, especially if the game itself is great. But that the developers advertise certain games with easy trophies and a cheap price is beyond me. 

And yes, I think quality control has lost it's purpose, since everybody makes money with these "games". Like that https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7671-super-kids-racing

 

To publish this was not possible some years ago. But well, money talks - and players who want to have participation platinums. 

 

Well, then, you should explain yourself better, before calling something “crap”. Besides, everyone already knows what you think; there’s no need to spam every thread related to an easy trophy list, with some copy-paste comments. No one forces you to buy these games, that you have such disdain for, and there are lots of hard platinums you can do and there will always be.

We, Vita lovers, that aren’t much into Japanese games, are very thankful to this developer, because they continuously support this great little console. We don’t care if the trophies are easy or hard; we just want some Western games. For example, I recently bought “Stardew Valley”, just because the Vita version was about to be released and this platinum is anything but easy or fast. I don’t care about the PS4 version, but if it’s a Western game coming to my beloved Vita, then you can bet I’m going to buy it.

About games being advertised with easy trophies, well, games are a business and that’s nothing more than a business choice and, probably, a clever one. It’s a shame, that, apparently, you can’t have fun with easy trophies, because they are fun. Why trying to add such high morals to something that isn’t more than a fun hobby? Everyone can choose what types of trophies they hunt.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So wait what's this new 140 hour long platinum game?... You've peaked my interest. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

List doesn’t seem to hard, love your stuff Ratalaika, so definitely gonna be getting this :D 

 

keep up the the good work 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlphaSh4d0wElite said:

question

why not release on the ps3?

They stop production on PS3 games as of May 31st 2017.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Carol said:

 

Well, then, you should explain yourself better, before calling something “crap”. Besides, everyone already knows what you think; there’s no need to spam every thread related to an easy trophy list, with some copy-paste comments. No one forces you to buy these games, that you have such disdain for, and there are lots of hard platinums you can do and there will always be.

We, Vita lovers, that aren’t much into Japanese games, are very thankful to this developer, because they continuously support this great little console. We don’t care if the trophies are easy or hard; we just want some Western games. For example, I recently bought “Stardew Valley”, just because the Vita version was about to be released and this platinum is anything but easy or fast. I don’t care about the PS4 version, but if it’s a Western game coming to my beloved Vita, then you can bet I’m going to buy it.

About games being advertised with easy trophies, well, games are a business and that’s nothing more than a business choice and, probably, a clever one. It’s a shame, that, apparently, you can’t have fun with easy trophies, because they are fun. Why trying to add such high morals to something that isn’t more than a fun hobby? Everyone can choose what types of trophies they hunt.

 

As far as I know I never copy pasted anything and I love the vita as well but that has nothing to do with trophy lists etc. Of course I can have fun with easy trophies, going for them is actually great after hard ones. I also said in the other comment that easy lists are fine. The problem I have is that the reputation of trophies or the store in general kinda suffers.

 

A couple of days ago a thread was created to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of trophies. One of the great things mentioned was the community. Helping each other, encouraging each other, pushing each other and so on to bite through hard challenges. This is what made trophies and this community so great imo. Now it's just quantity over quality (I said that before ;)) for the majority of people. At least it looks like it. And sure, this is just a hobby. But it is something I absolutely love and I think talking about (bad) changes is important. I know that my initial comment did not look like that. 

 

Let's pretend that the PSN is a label, releasing crap after it mostly released great stuff or that it is like a TV station only broadcasting soaps after mostly bringing blockbusters. This attracts new people and scares away old fans. And like with a label or TV station you barely blame the artists but the bigger institution. And for me the PSN did some really bad decisions regarding the quality of games and the simplicity of trophy lists. And it shows its effect when you follow certain disputes on PSN-Profiles.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

They stop production on PS3 games as of May 31st 2017.

But... What about Rainbow Skies? That was on PS3 as well, and that's only recently been released. Not trying to pick hairs or nothing. Just pointing out a fact. :)

On 06/07/2018 at 1:20 PM, Carol said:

 

Well, then, you should explain yourself better, before calling something “crap”. Besides, everyone already knows what you think; there’s no need to spam every thread related to an easy trophy list, with some copy-paste comments. No one forces you to buy these games, that you have such disdain for, and there are lots of hard platinums you can do and there will always be.

We, Vita lovers, that aren’t much into Japanese games, are very thankful to this developer, because they continuously support this great little console. We don’t care if the trophies are easy or hard; we just want some Western games. For example, I recently bought “Stardew Valley”, just because the Vita version was about to be released and this platinum is anything but easy or fast. I don’t care about the PS4 version, but if it’s a Western game coming to my beloved Vita, then you can bet I’m going to buy it.

About games being advertised with easy trophies, well, games are a business and that’s nothing more than a business choice and, probably, a clever one. It’s a shame, that, apparently, you can’t have fun with easy trophies, because they are fun. Why trying to add such high morals to something that isn’t more than a fun hobby? Everyone can choose what types of trophies they hunt.

Carol is clearly as much of a Vita lover as I am, and honestly, I agree with everything they said. For example, Punchline is coming to Western players on Vita soon, and I love that game. Yeah it's an easy platinum but so what? The game is great and as long as we have fun playing what we, as individuals want to play, then that's all that matters. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6.7.2018 at 11:57 AM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

When it will be released? 

 

 

Ask

https://psnprofiles.com/RatalaikaGames

A shame they can do before release...

On 6.7.2018 at 1:19 PM, Gommes_ said:

 Like that https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7671-super-kids-racing

 

To publish this was not possible some years ago. But well, money talks - and players who want to have participation platinums. 

Just a 100% not a Platinum.

So depending to your explanation a bad example ;)

3 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

 as long as we have fun playing what we, as individuals want to play, then that's all that matters. 

made my day

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6.7.2018 at 10:42 PM, Nexuds121 said:

They stop production on PS3 games as of May 31st 2017.

A shame they did.....

stopping PS2 productions took years more

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/07/2018 at 11:27 PM, RatalaikaGames said:

Hello!

 

Mostly due to players request actually, when setting each region you can "clone" your list from the previous one and do EU -> NA -> HK etc so you have a single shared list. But you need to wait for one to be set up to clone, so if you do it like super fast/on the same day there wont be a clonning option.
When we did our 1st SONY's title we didn't knew that and made them split, and people liked it a lot so we keep doing them split because with each release people always ask for them to be split.
Which is also easy to explain cause each lists gives a plaitnum trophy and if you "clone" them it's only 1 trophy not 4/5.

 

The cross-buy is just because we think there is no point on asking people to pay twice for the exact same game and sometime a game that even performs a little bit worst on vita :(, so we preffer pay once get all! I don't like when I want to try a game but it forces me to decide if either PS4 or Vita, because I dont know if vita version is a bit worst or with reduced effects so that makes me doubt, but I also like to play from the bed so that makes me doubt on PS4...

 

I hope my super long reply helped :).

 

Edit: Just read that u manage that on the site, feel free to send me a private message if you want "more detailed information"

That's really interesting to know, thanks for that! I worked in games for a little while (worked on Elite Dangerous), but I never got to look at trophies before I left.

 

I guess the problem with split lists is that split lists for Vita means you can't stack unless there are physical copies, so you can't get all the stacks. Going for all the stacks of a game is something I like to do, and I'm super proud of, for example, having all 4 stacks of Xeodrifter (which is only possible with an EU PSN account and the super-rare US PSVita physical release). I guess if you wanted to do split lists for PS4 per-region to keep your fans happy, but to combine them for Vita as people can only do one on that platform normally, that might be the best compromise going forwards?


Also I'm curious to hear what this 140+ PEGI 18 game you have is! :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2018 at 0:15 AM, Elliot - Pie said:

I guess the problem with split lists is that split lists for Vita means you can't stack unless there are physical copies, so you can't get all the stacks.

 

Not exactly... I assume that you are familiar with this one anyway:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RatalaikaGames Do you maybe know when Super Destronauts DX will be released in NA region. I thought same like EU but its still not in PS Store. Could you also tell us the date of AS region release? Cheers :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, MatrikPS said:

@RatalaikaGames Do you maybe know when Super Destronauts DX will be released in NA region. I thought same like EU but its still not in PS Store. Could you also tell us the date of AS region release? Cheers :)

 

17th of July, already mentioned in the respective forums couple of times...

AS - 27th.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smashero said:

 

17th of July, already mentioned in the respective forums couple of times...

AS - 27th.

Thanks.

 

Edited by MatrikPS
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06.07.2018 at 3:09 AM, RatalaikaGames said:

Sure thing!! I don't mind at all!  Maybe sharing a bit of my knowledge with you guys maybe you can improve the tools or find some new approach hehe

I support your classic NES style games.

And I think.
You have to make a Goal 3 / Kunio Kun's Technos Soccer  style football game.


Also an additional request.
Get your games as 4 region. (EU-NA-HK-JP)
We can win more platinum in this census.

 

 

For those wondering.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.