Trophy Thoughts and Easy Platinum.

Nexuds121

I really enjoyed playing this! Wouldn’t have minded if the trophies were harder or included grind-based ones as well, but it was fun to play and I enjoyed it! 

Just thought I’d share that view, in case anyone wasn’t sure if to get it or not.

I got the platinum and played for much longer, trying to complete all the challenges and beat and improve on my scores.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 15.7.2018 at 2:37 PM, RatalaikaGames said:

About the PS3 requests, we don't have PS3 dev hardaware sadly :(, only PS4 & Vita hehe.

Also releasing in JP is incredibly expensive we've been checking it lately haha

As you've been asked multiple times in this thread, once more:

What is your 140+ hours game?

Concerning your games, they look like fun. I just finished Jack N'Jill (I'm only missing three challenges and a thousand hats from the store) some days ago - despite it being short and being not much of a challenge I started enjoying it around half way through. My main gripe is that the trophy list sucks.

I see why you are doing it, in order to maximize profit, but I'd have preferred to have a more demanding trophy list. The game would've been perfect for creating trophies such as "finish level x-x getting all coins", "finish mirror world" (like some of the challenges), "finish level x-x destroying all blocks", "finish level x-x killing all monsters", "finish bonus level x with a score of y", "finish all challenges" and even more creative ones than the ones I mentioned.

That's a huge missed opportunity for many trophy hunters and I dislike being awarded three or four gold trophies just for finishing the first level and the plat after finishing the first of seven(!!) worlds. (Yeah, I also had to play a mini game and buy something from the shop. Please don't mention it.)

In my eyes that's ridiculous and a total waste. Like belittling your own game. Gold for completing the first level, gold for collecting the first coin, gold for dying, gold for farting while playing. Come on. At the VERY least make the plat available earliest after finishing all worlds of the main game.

I have already bought (Devious Dungeon) and will most likely buy more (Super Destronaut) games from you for multiple reasons (you supporting Vita => me supporting you, collecting games to play on my Vita, your games are (somewhat) fun, reasonable prices at least when on sale, cross buy, stackable trophy lists PS4/PSV) and I will use the stacking option available through cross buy. I'm a trophy addict after all. But the feeling of reward is severely lacking. And that's an unnecessary pity.

Edited by fastflowdaman