Ultimate Gauntlet bug

I'm trying to do the second to last thief challenge and I'v pretty much got it down especially after realising I can break objects for health but now very time I attempt it the interaction hologam on the Cooper the Kid portrait isn't there when I get to that point.

I'm using PSNOW and I've tried restarting the game, the console and psnow but nothing works, I found one thread that said to make sure you hit activate all the portraits before but that didn't work.

UPDATE: Used Feral Pounce to gtet to the swinging railroad things and they and the rope things after weren't moving and was able to get the next portrait but the interaction hologram wasn't there either so i can't even bypass the broken section.

Edited by Ditz42

• 3 years later...

I'm having this problem now, anyone know if there is there a way to fix it without having to play the whole game again?

Edit: came back to it 10 hours later and it's working, maybe I just needed to turn the console off and on because I'd only tried closing and restarting the game before, not sure why else it would work now

Edited by MD_91