How obtainable is the platinum now?

A_J_P72

I play it pretty much everyday since the PS+ release and there wasn't a single day I didn't find people to play with.

The community is still very active and the wars are won pretty much everytime. 

It's also worth mentioning that there's a shtload of veterans out there who play with newcomers.

Last patch was like 2 months ago, it's all perfectly doable

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Is this cross-platform trophy wise? I mean I started the game back in the day on ps3, and I have half the trophies. I now see the game is available in ps now, ps4 version (I don't own it on ps3). Does anyone know if the trophies wil stack together?

JENS_LIQUEN.png

Edited by JENS_LIQUEN

1 hour ago, JENS_LIQUEN said:

Is this cross-platform trophy wise? I mean I started the game back in the day on ps3, and I have half the trophies. I now see the game is available in ps now, ps4 version (I don't own it on ps3). Does anyone know if the trophies wil stack together?

JENS_LIQUEN.png

The global release has a shared list between all 3 platforms but the Chinese stack is PS4 only and has its own servers.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, JENS_LIQUEN said:

Yes ps3 and ps4 have same list so if you started the game on ps3 and got half of the trophies you can do the rest of them on ps4. No new trophy list will show on your acc. (At least if you dont get China version)

On 6/3/2021 at 2:07 PM, Beliar4 said:

Yes ps3 and ps4 have same list so if you started the game on ps3 and got half of the trophies you can do the rest of them on ps4. No new trophy list will show on your acc. (At least if you dont get China version)

On 6/3/2021 at 1:38 PM, HuntingFever said:

The global release has a shared list between all 3 platforms but the Chinese stack is PS4 only and has its own servers.

Thanks both for your answers! I really liked the game but never got to much into the little details of it, played it more casual-style. I will get back to playing it then, hope there is still people online to play along :)