Trophies not unlocking

I played this game on Veteran till I beat mission 6 this afternoon and got all corresponding trophies up until that point. When I finished that mission I just quit into the main menu because I thought it would save my progress automatically. When I picked it up again I noticed I had to restart from the final checkpoint in mission 6. After I beat the mission again I went on to mission 7 and finished it as well, but didn't get the trophy for beating it. I thought it was just a tiny bug and that I would get that trophy on my next playthrough but the same thing happened on the next two missions. So now I'm about to start mission 10 (which everybody says is damn hard) but haven't even gotten the trophies for beating missions 7, 8 and 9. Has anyone experienced this and will this prevent me from getting the Veteran trophy at the very end of my run?

Alright I started a new game on Hardened now (wow it's such a cakewalk compared to Veteran) and when I finished mission 7 I got the trophy for doing so. So it looks like my Veteran playthrough somehow bugged out and I have to restart it :/ The only good thing about it is that it happened quite early throughout the game so I don't lose too much of my progress. Imagine this happens to you at the final mission of the game lol. I recommend any completionist to stay away from this game.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Someone on pstrophies.com stated that he managed to unlock the final trophy after running tinto this same glitch. Go for it if you wanna risk it although I wouldn't recommend it.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/call-of-duty-classic/327800-trophies-not-unlocking.html

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have the same issue. Started the game on veteran difficult. After a break i continue the campaign, but the trophy  "Hot LZ Complete St. Mere Eglise - Pathfinder 2" didn't pop for me. The next 3 story trophies popped without problems. 

Can I just continue on veteran and complete the campaign, though this story trophy did not pop?