Uncharted 4 Survival tips.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Soufwar for your Survival tips... just done 6h speedrun and beginning/preparing for the last ones Crushing...It trophies. I appreciate you wrote this down and I'll keep in mind Your tips. I saw (another topic) that shorty2905 did it solo. I'd prefer to play 2P (with a friend) + 1bot ... it is much harder than doing that 3P (1 friend + 1 randomP)? I assume it should be easier than doin' this SOLO anyway? Thanks in advance.

5 minutes ago, bratMario said:

Thanks Soufwar for your Survival tips... just done 6h speedrun and beginning/preparing for the last ones Crushing...It trophies. I appreciate you wrote this down and I'll keep in mind Your tips. I saw (another topic) that shorty2905 did it solo. I'd prefer to play 2P (with a friend) + 1bot ... it is much harder than doing that 3P (1 friend + 1 randomP)? I assume it should be easier than doin' this SOLO anyway? Thanks in advance.

You can't play with a friend and a bot. The bot aonly appears if you're alone. While it's doable with two people, you're going to have an easier time with three. And yes, three coordinated people can do much better than one person wtih the stupid AI.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bratMario said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news friend but you can’t play this with a friend or a bot. What solo means in this game is that you play with a bot. The bot is not by choice, if you start a game alone the bot is mandatory to be in your party. If you play with a friend or a random player you can’t have a bot there, which makes it almost impossible to play this game solo (except if you become insanely good at it). I recommend you play with friends and follow some of my tips above since they will at least give you an idea of what the game feel is then you can formulate your own play style or way of going about these trophies. 

• Like 1

oh don't forget about new mystical boosters, at least two players add mysical expect and steadfast too their loadouts it's helps a lot with the bosses. Also use mines  as well, the enemies will back off give you breathing room.  last tip use the box to heal down players or use helping hand 3 is a must,  oh build up on cash .( spam the touch pad to get out of box, much faster not pressing circle trust me.)?

Edited by ESJS90

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I have video guides on YouTube of Stages 1 - 9 on Crushing and Stage 10 on Hard; it'll suffice for now. Make sure you watch Stage 4, before you watch Stage 10 as it explains key things.

The videos may help as they explain the exploits - how to use and perform them as well as showing you where all the good locations are. And this all works on the latest patch.

Easily the most helpful video guides for people that want to exploit the Warlords and go out of map in Stage 9; making it a lot easier. 

You'll be able to earn the "...It" Trophy as painlessly possible.

Link to my videos guide playlist on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLerzqctZyNWcHyr-_X3CmGn5B4pFTmaeq

Edited by J-S_93
Links added.