This is awfully ridiculous LOL

Release date postponed for three times in a row: June 5, July 5, and now August 23.

This is a very disrespectful behavior to all the people who gave used games useful for Gamestop's promotions pre-orders, going at the shop yesterday morning and "Hey they have postponed it again, they are probably not sure their game is ok to be released" 

Well, I'm saying that they are definitely not ready to put this game on the market. 

The only thing that this stupid game deserves is no copies sold.

I put the pre order money on another game, f*** off

It was a lot easier and polite to all gamers saying months ago "TBA 2018" or even "2019" and when the game is completed, official release date. 

Postponing games one month, then the next month, then the following again, is just dumb. 

Again, hope gamers will be pissed off of this behavior and surprise! No copies will be sold

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm

• 1 month later...

Now it's officially TBA 2019. Well, just deleted pre-order at Gamestop to take something else. 

I can't even imagine how lousy and full of bugs this game will be after all these realeases date postponed, how can you trust a developer that act this way with players? I'm confused lol

Everybody understands that as a consumer you want to get what you've been promised when you spent your money on a pre-order...but delays happen and there's nothing developers can really do about it. Again, it's not like they postpone the release date for a year right? ? In other words: you have to wait another month - what a struggle.

On 7/6/2018 at 3:44 AM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Release date postponed for three times in a row: June 5, July 5, and now August 23.

This is a very disrespectful behavior to all the people who gave used games useful for Gamestop's promotions pre-orders, going at the shop yesterday morning and "Hey they have postponed it again, they are probably not sure their game is ok to be released" 

Well, I'm saying that they are definitely not ready to put this game on the market. 

The only thing that this stupid game deserves is no copies sold.

I put the pre order money on another game, f*** off

Learn some patience man. Would you rather be like the people that pre-ordered duke nukem forever in 1998? ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, trixter123 said:

it got delayed again to 2019 now ? OMG they suck.

all this would you rather play a broken game crap. no but i would shut up about the release of my game until i was close and hot skipping the date 2 weeks before or a few days before

Where did you read that?

14 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Speaking of nothing at all... but the first DLC pack just showed up.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7605-warhammer-40000-inquisitor-martyr#DLC-1

Delays happen for various reasons. Hell it even happened to Rockstar with GTA V.

But if I was in charge of a game company, I would not release (or even talk about) DLC after this many delays. Put the game out, then we can talk.

Edited by Intresseklubben

13 hours ago, Intresseklubben said:

Delays happen for various reasons. Hell it even happened to Rockstar with GTA V.

But if I was in charge of a game company, I would not release (or even talk about) DLC after this many delays. Put the game out, then we can talk.

While it is scrubby to have Day 1 DLC on a game that's been delayed 3 times? Might be a good sign on its release and progress. Unless it's just shitty business tactics, or could be to cover the grounds and money to make up for lack of capital. Who knows

3 hours ago, killerJAZZ420 said:

While it is scrubby to have Day 1 DLC on a game that's been delayed 3 times? Might be a good sign on its release and progress. Unless it's just shitty business tactics, or could be to cover the grounds and money to make up for lack of capital. Who knows

Like you said, It just seems like bad business tactics to be talking about DLC before release when the game is having problems with delays. If I was in charge of PR, I would just stay quiet about it until a month or two after release, even if the DLC had been in the pipeline for years . An extreme example, but what if Duke Nukem Forever added DLC in january of 2011 when the game itself released in june of the same year (after multiple infamous delays). It just seems like a poor business decision to me.

The August 23rd release date is apparently no good anymore. Who knows when this game is coming out, it is TBA as far as I know.

Google and amazon still show 28th release for console.  Last time the release date changed. Gamestop/amazon had it 12/31/2018. About 2 weeks before neocore anounced that it was postponed.

Pc version did drop on the 5th iirc.

And its had one hot fix after another. Thou they do have there roadmap up *for pc atleast* so chances are the dlc is just there because pc already got the 1st content expantion.

Ive waited over half a year for this game.  And ya.. Im extremely skeptical.

But ima sucker for the warhammer universe as a whole. 

Ill still pick it up just for the collection. Lol

Who knows maybe it will release at 75% off lol 

**if anything. I hope they stay true to there 1yr of free content updates and expantions.  1st $$ add on not droping till mid 2019 **

On 2018. 08. 15. at 8:04 AM, Intresseklubben said:

Like you said, It just seems like bad business tactics to be talking about DLC before release when the game is having problems with delays. If I was in charge of PR, I would just stay quiet about it until a month or two after release, even if the DLC had been in the pipeline for years . An extreme example, but what if Duke Nukem Forever added DLC in january of 2011 when the game itself released in june of the same year (after multiple infamous delays). It just seems like a poor business decision to me.

The August 23rd release date is apparently no good anymore. Who knows when this game is coming out, it is TBA as far as I know.

DLC is not developed before the main game, it's just how publishing and certification works, the game and DLC might appear earlier in the database, because it has to be submitted once they're ready, it doesn't mean they're going to be accepted, they might need another rounds of fixes if there's something not working as intended.

August 23 is still valid.

In the website base.com the release date magically came back on August 24:

https://www.base.com/buy/product/warhammer-40k-inquisitor-martyr-ps4/dgc-w40imps4.htm

On Amazon, August 28:

https://www.amazon.com/Warhammer-40-000-Inquisitor-Martyr-PlayStation/dp/B079P7R1HN/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1534586867&sr=8-1&keywords=warhammer%2B40k%2Binquisitor%2Bmartyr%2Bps4&dpID=51inbm3pkjL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&th=1

On Gamestop Italy (sorry I'm italian) is August 23:

https://www.gamestop.it/PS4/Games/109643/warhammer-40-000-inquisitor-martyr

LOL

I seriously hope this game won't sell a single f*** and the game developers will be fired, go straight to clean junkie's toilets full of syringes 24/7 earning 0,50$ per hour

On 8/18/2018 at 0:14 PM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

In the website base.com the release date magically came back on August 24:

https://www.base.com/buy/product/warhammer-40k-inquisitor-martyr-ps4/dgc-w40imps4.htm

On Amazon, August 28:

https://www.amazon.com/Warhammer-40-000-Inquisitor-Martyr-PlayStation/dp/B079P7R1HN/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1534586867&sr=8-1&keywords=warhammer%2B40k%2Binquisitor%2Bmartyr%2Bps4&dpID=51inbm3pkjL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&th=1

On Gamestop Italy (sorry I'm italian) is August 23:

https://www.gamestop.it/PS4/Games/109643/warhammer-40-000-inquisitor-martyr

LOL

I seriously hope this game won't sell a single f*** and the game developers will be fired, go straight to clean junkie's toilets full of syringes 24/7 earning 0,50$ per hour

Well, if you watch different retailers in different regions, no wonder you'll find weird stuff. It's coming out August 23 digitally, but retaliers are a whole different thing, and the developers have nothing to do with publishing on consoles.

See this: https://neocoregames.com/en/community/hub/inquisitor-martyr-console-release-information

Yeah, game is still out tomorrow :) - Those complaining about the DLC - you do realise it's part of the base game and not separate DLC right?! It's as if they submitted the trophies but then decided to add more trophies relating to the story - so they had to be 'added on' as you can't change a submitted list.

• Like 1