How to skip dialogues?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

I'm playing this on Vita (free Playstation Plus),. How can I skip dialogues to achieve the platinum quicker? I've seen a video walkthrough on YouTube and most of the time there is the Fast Forward icon on the bottom right of the screen, instead it never appeared on my game. Why? It shows up only on PS4?

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

IIRC you can set that in the options to skip all text instead of just text you've already read :hmm: . I'm not 100% sure about this though, but it's how most VNs work.

I'm sure @Satoshi Ookami would know better, since he's a master of skipping all text in VNs during the first route :awesome: .

yeah, it showed up the FF icon! Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

This is another reminder that I still need to play ZTD.

Add me to the category of "don't understand why people would skip dialog and text in visual novels". Even in my craziest days of trophy hunting (I am a "partially recovered trophy hunter" :P), when I considered auto-popping Sound Shapes trophies across platforms, I never considered skipping visual novel dialog and text.

• Like 4

To be fair if he is American like me we can get reward points for getting trophies here. That's the only reason I'll be playing this game. It is for the free easy reward points otherwise I would not be playing this weird Anime crap. But I do agree if you are just doing it for a platinum trophy it makes no sense you are better off playing something you actually enjoy.

Edited by rolltideroll157
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

To be fair if he is American

His PSN account is from Italy.

otherwise I would not be playing this weird Anime crap

It's not anime, though.

But I do agree if you are just doing it for a platinum trophy it makes no sense you are better off playing something you actually enjoy.

You are doing it for reward points, which is pretty much the same :P 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

His PSN account is from Italy.

It's not anime, though.

You are doing it for reward points, which is pretty much the same :P 

Actually it's not the same at all. You actually can get psn cards to buy a game you actually like with reward points. Plus since it's on the vita I can watch Netflix while I just constantly hit the skip button so I don't have to be bored from this Japanese crap ?

• Like 1

I can’t believe you aren’t even going to give the game a chance and experience it’s story. 

1 hour ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Anything Anime or even close to anime is crap to me 1f609.png

How unfortunate. In my opinion, you shouldn’t let the visuals deter you. Honestly, forget it even has a platinum but I don’t think that’s likely

Believe me it's not just the visuals I have issues when it comes to japense games. And I don't play games just for the platinum i do one play through blind then do clean up to enjoy its story first. Expect in cases like this when it's a free platinum trophy of course and I have zero interest in the game.

5 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Actually it's not the same at all. You actually can get psn cards to buy a game you actually like with reward points. Plus since it's on the vita I can watch Netflix while I just constantly hit the skip button so I don't have to be bored from this Japanese crap 1f60a.png

I don't think sony rewards is doing that anymore with trophies. I could be wrong if the link gets posted, but I couldn't find it. 

And if it is still up, is all that time really worth the $1 per platinum? Even with skipping dialog you could definitely make more $ in that time doing 1,000,000 other things... 

It's a nice perk for those that were going to platinum a game they enjoy anyway though. 

• Like 1