How to skip dialogues?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

6 hours ago, stitchesnscars said:

Really surprised at the "why are you playing a game that you don't enjoy?" on a website geared towards trophies. If his goal is simply to get trophies who the hell cares. I personally struggled to get through the last game with the annoying shouting pink rabbit (as well as some other irritants) and wouldn't hesitate to blast through the dialogue of this game either.

There's a difference between skipping dialogues and 'playing a game you don't enjoy' for trophies.

One is just like watching a bad movie, the other is like fast forwarding a movie and then saying you've watched it. Literally skipping a game is absolutely pointless regardless if you get trophies for it. Anyone claiming to enjoy skipping VNs etc. is lying to themselves, you get no enjoyment skipping a game in all its entirety, just like you get nothing from fast forwarding a whole movie.

5 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

There's a difference between skipping dialogues and 'playing a game you don't enjoy' for trophies.

One is just like watching a bad movie, the other is like fast forwarding a movie and then saying you've watched it. Literally skipping a game is absolutely pointless regardless if you get trophies for it. Anyone claiming to enjoy skipping VNs etc. is lying to themselves, you get no enjoyment skipping a game in all its entirety, just like you get nothing from fast forwarding a whole movie.

Ill have to go back and reread what he wrote regarding what he said he gets enjoyment out of. However If his entire point was to collect trophies then i would say his mission is accomplished and he might be satisfied that he didn't pour a few additional hours doing something that he could have done in considerably less time. His enjoyment might be in the fact that he got some easy trophies.

• 3 months later...

Just finished this game today. I normaly don't play visual novels, because I'd rather read a physical book, the combination of sound, and text and having to click is annoying to me. I really enjoyed the story of ZTD though, I didn't expect it. It's why I took me a whole week to finish though, because it is kind of exhausting to just read and watch cutscenes.

The Escapeg rooms were a nice cistraction in between, and really enjoyable for the most part, and I loved all the theries about probability and chances. I actually learned quite a bit. For example, I can now explain the Monty Hall Problem without having to understand the mathematics behind it. It's possible the themes of time travel, multiple universes etc don't interest the same people, so I can understand if others find it lame.

So yeah for anyone just looking to start playing this game, i would recomend to play an hour or two of it without skipping. I'll go look up some trivia about the characters etc now lol

• 2 weeks later...