Leon Castle

Let's Play SAO

285 posts in this topic

Looking pretty great! Didn't expect to see it up so soon. Please sign me up. :D

 

P.S.: You stole my LP's color  :awesome:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kent said:

Looking pretty great! Didn't expect to see it up so soon. Please sign me up. :D

 

P.S.: You stole my LP's color  :awesome:

Thank you:), you are sighed up

 

That`s what happens then both Series use same type of blue color :awesome:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

Tjmd1cy.png

More are being made for Non Sinon lovers

Nope, that's all they get. Sinon is the only girl that matters after all. :P 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Masamune said:

Nope, that's all they get. Sinon is the only girl that matters after all. :P 

So, You make all the Versions of Sinon then :awesome:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to join!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Melty said:

I'd like to join!

Added to the list.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Teslacron_Prime said:

This is great! I would also like to join ^^

Added to the list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Masamune said:

Nope, that's all they get. Sinon is the only girl that matters after all. :P 

What! No.

Everyone knows Asuna is best

xhE9mWh.jpg

 

Sign me up! 

I already platinumed hollow fragment and lost song. 

 

Should "vs Accel" really be on the list? I hardly acknowledge it sense it's a cross over.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dav9834 said:

Sign me up! 

I already platinumed hollow fragment and lost song.

Added to the list.

by what you said about Asuna, I take it You want the SAO and ALO Asuna Trophies? @Masamune got to work on the Asuna Trophies next.

 

1 hour ago, Dav9834 said:

Should "vs Accel" really be on the list? I hardly acknowledge it sense it's a cross over.

I just added that as it`s part of SAO Series as the LP requirements is single games or an entire series, not multiple games from different series. as I learned from @Dragon-Archon

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Oh, don't worry... I'll make @Dav9834 an extra special award. evil smile onion head

 

Here you go! :awesome: 

 

QiUqvBV.png

 

Oh awesome, more punishment for the fact that it's a month after E3 and Song Vote isn't back. evil smile onion head

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Oh, don't worry... I'll make @Dav9834 an extra special award. evil smile onion head

 

Here you go! :awesome: 

QiUqvBV.png

See, that would've came up a lot better if it was Sinon. hehe onion head

 

 

I would have put a hidden number 13 within his award too :giggle:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

I would have put a hidden number 13 within his award too :giggle:

I'm ashamed I didn't think of that. xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks great, well done. I have been feeling the itch to start an SAO game for the last few days and have Hollow Realisation sitting right beside the console. Will try my best to earn a badge in one of them. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tumblr_oqkvwoIWiA1vv1g70o1_540.gif

Is this from Persona?? She look so familiar

 

On topic while i do not wish to sign up the only SAO game i have left is Fatal Bullet. Which is waiting patiently for me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Everyone knows Asuna is best

Nope :awesome: 

 

 

Hm... I'm still missing Facebook SAO since I can't find it for solid price (not paying full price for a PS4 game 458501131178606624.png?v=1)

Should I join? :hmm: 

Well, you may need my expertise SAO knowledge on answering questions, right? :awesome: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

This looks great, well done. I have been feeling the itch to start an SAO game for the last few days and have Hollow Realisation sitting right beside the console. Will try my best to earn a badge in one of them. 

Added to the list.

 

5 hours ago, DarkHarmonixer said:

On topic while i do not wish to sign up the only SAO game i have left is Fatal Bullet. Which is waiting patiently for me.

That game is the only SAO game I have left to buy.

 

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Should I join? :hmm: 

Well, you may need my expertise SAO knowledge on answering questions, right? :awesome:

Some of Your Guides is on here, you are most welcome to join.

That`s true.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up! I'm playing SAO: Lost Song right now. No SAO plats so far.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DarkHarmonixer said:

 

 

Yeah from 3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

Sign me up! I'm playing SAO: Lost Song right now. No SAO plats so far.

Added to the list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Masamune said:

Oh, don't worry... I'll make @Dav9834 an extra special award. evil smile onion head

 

Here you go! :awesome: 

QiUqvBV.png

See, that would've came up a lot better if it was Sinon. hehe onion head

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, okay... here are the real ones. :P 

niyc0WK.png pEKVU1l.png

Lmao!! I'll take all 3!!! xD

 

15 hours ago, Kent said:

Oh awesome, more punishment for the fact that it's a month after E3 and Song Vote isn't back. evil smile onion head

><  I know, I've been sick twice in the past 2 months, 3 times in 2018(something is really weird as I never get sick in the summer, but a lot of people have), 

and I get sick for weeks - _ - 

tumblr_mt91fiK5O61sgvgllo1_400.gif

 

Oddly I had a fever last night, I'm hoping it was just food poisoning :/

 

But It's still coming this summer! Just lost some time :'(

 

15 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

 

I would have put a hidden number 13 within his award too :giggle:

tenor.gif?itemid=7432295

 

15 hours ago, Masamune said:

I'm ashamed I didn't think of that. xD

35d3be416ab55430d4603c1d5770d5d6bda7afd0

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All Trophies is now made, so start popping Plats to get your Favorite Waifu or Kirito Trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can add me to the list as well! I plan on finally starting Hollow Fragment after I do Madden 19 (Which doesn't come out until Aug 7th ><).

 

Rock on for making this, it's one of my favorite animes as well!

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.