Let's Play SAO

On 9/22/2018 at 0:59 PM, Leon Castle said:

It's been 5 years with SAO games

There's also a new expansion for SAO FB coming and A Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Complete Edition is also coming which I be getting.

That's a lot of SAO games, didn't know there were so many mobile entries. That FB Complete Edition sounds interesting. Planning on getting FB at some point, so might as well get that one.

37 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

didn't know there were so many mobile entries.

Well, 5 isn't that much for such a big series xD

On the other hand... before Memory Defrag, SAO didn't have that much success (Progress Link was a disaster, End World was literally forgotten, Code Register was solid but not localized) on mobile so Bamco had to experiment.

Now with both MemoDefu and Integral Factor and both localized, Bamco will probably care about them rather than creating new one.

• 2 weeks later...

I hough that I had joined the SAO let's play.. Or at least I Plat re:Hollow Fragment as part of a let's play.. 

So, can I get a trophy for that one? Sinon (I think.. Kind of a hard choice between 3 of those). 

And also, could someone suggest me if I should play Lost Songs or Hollow Realization first? I have both in my backlog, and may start 1 someday after setting Drive Girls Plat.. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

1 hour ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I hough that I had joined the SAO let's play.. Or at least I Plat re:Hollow Fragment as part of a let's play.. 

So, can I get a trophy for that one? Sinon (I think.. Kind of a hard choice between 3 of those). 

And also, could someone suggest me if I should play Lost Songs or Hollow Realization first? I have both in my backlog, and may start 1 someday after setting Drive Girls Plat.. 

I suggest Lost Song. I haven't played Hollow Realization yet, but I think that game has a lot more grind.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Well you are added now.

43 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

And also, could someone suggest me if I should play Lost Songs or Hollow Realization first?

Lost Songs as that is the Sequel and Hollow Realization is the Sequel to the Sequel in other words 3rd game in SAO Gameverse.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I suggest Lost Song. I haven't played Hollow Realization yet, but I think that game has a lot more grind.

I remember reading the guides and 1 had to a of affinity grind while the other was quite quick. But I forgot which was the long one.. 

Also, I wanted to know story wise if there's any reasons to play them in a specific order. 

In the long run I plan to play all, except Full Bullet, since I don't play FPS, and I believe that that one is a FPS.. 

Just now, Han_the_Dragon said:

except Full Bullet, since I don't play FPS, and I believe that that one is a FPS.. 

The GGO one? That's a Gun RPG with Light swords (looks at Kirito and Death... Pito)

On 10/6/2018 at 8:41 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Swords are fun to use (Sword Barrier fucking broken XD) but you can't beat everything with it :( (Looking at you, fucking flying bastards)

So Photon Sword throw Skill is not a thing? Good that Those Lightsaber users got something only they can.

https://gematsu.com/2018/10/sword-art-online-fatal-bullet-dlc-dissonance-of-the-nexus-and-complete-edition-launch-january-18-2019-in-the-west

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Complete Edition might be digital only.

On 10/7/2018 at 9:21 PM, Leon Castle said:

Nice, the release date is a bit unfortunate, as I'll be starting Kingdom Hearts 3 on January 19.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, re_panos said:

FINALLY, I FINISHED HOLLOW FRAGMENT! That was a tough grind, but I enjoyed the HNM killing. For the trophy, I would like Lizbeth. Also, I stacked the Chinese version of Lost Song, do I get an additional custom trophy for that?

Congrats :yay: , HF has a few long grinds.