Let's Play SAO

15 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I'd love to take you up on the offer, but I don't have PS+ and it'll be some time before I'm able to get even the $10 sub. -_- 

I'll shoot you a FR still if it's ok and maybe I can take you up on the offer at some point in the future?

Since I'm dual wielding rank 11 SMG weapons even on Extreme the entire game, minus that cheap ass Honeycomb boss, is easy. I expect the MP stuff will be just as easy if I'm allowed to use my character.

Yeah the mp trophies in the base game just requires us to get in a private lobby and play a match. There’s me, you and a boss. All you have to do is out damage me, which will be easy, since I wouldn’t be playing! And sure, go ahead, no rush. It’s not going anywhere :). I need to buy the dlc soon anyway and get cracking on it.

• Like 1

Just now, WerneyPark said:

I think my translated question was bad, but assuming there is no deadline I would like to participate <3

I have 3 games complete:
Lost Song (it makes no difference but the two regions)
AWvsSAO
FatalBulet

Added, you might have seen deadline in the Custom Trophy Rewards that I forgot to remove, speaking of Trophy Rewards, do you want 3?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Added, you might have seen deadline in the Custom Trophy Rewards that I forgot to remove, speaking of Trophy Rewards, do you want 3?

Yes please.

All of them are very beautiful and I will use it in WhatsApp <3

Asuna for those who have options :)

Leaving some of the stuff I've been doing to get to level 270 in Fatal Bullet for anyone that it can help that's playing solo. Most of it is probably already common knowledge and others may have better strategies, but I figured just in case. :dunno: 

I started going for this after doing everything in the main game except the 4 online trophies. So I was maybe level 120ish?

1. Make sure you've been able to get some good exp boosts on your weapons. It starts to pretty much stall out at 15% for me unless you're lucky and find one stock with a higher %. At first I switched the game to Extreme and ran through Remnant Wasteland killing everything a few times. Once you get bored start clearing the dungeons. Eventually your stats will be good enough for step 3.
  2. If you have the money you should be visiting the Predatory General Shop. Go to the accessories page and press :r2: sort everything by EXP. If there's nothing around 17+ percent just exit his menu and talk to him again. The shop refreshes when you leave his menu. Try and just find something around 17% or more and if you have the money? Buy multiples of it. Not to many because for you and ArFa-Sys you'll only be able to use 1 since you can't equip a secondary accessory of the same type. Your other 2 party members don't have that distinction since you just move the stats over to their respective accessories.
  3. Next to the Shady Material Shop there is another salesman selling Rank 10/11 weapons. Personally I recommend SMGs because the stats didn't require as much to me as the others for dual wielding. Choose the one with the highest power.
  4. Make sure your ArFa-Sys has the settings to take 50% of the credits you earn. I chose to invest on Normal. Then MAKE SURE she has a high amount in her allowance. I gave/give her 10-15M each time, until I had enough to not miss 50M and set her to spend freely and prioritize weapons. She's only brought me two rank 11 weapons but they've at least been ones I can chip.
  5. Once you are strong enough to wield a rank 11 weapon go to the Sea Watchtower that only opens on Extreme and kill the boss Concealed Genbu. Once dead you can just travel back to the beginning to restart it once entering the warp point. This will net you tons of an item, I think an Emerald of sorts, to sell for tons of money. Now if you haven't before you can buy the item from Argo that let's you modify chips on your party members. (not you and arfa-sys obviously)
  6. Start the game over on Extreme, but only if you're at the point where there's nothing else to do.
  7. You can rush through the story and gain a few levels all the while making sure your stats are going to STR/DEX for dual wielding the stronger weapons.
  8. Even before I started over I was dual wielding a rank 11 SMG with around 1100 power. Everything melts before it. Now once you get to the end you should be relatively high leveled and should start doing the Hunting Quests. They give giant amounts of exp, the last one gave me over 700K, depending on your exp set up and are stupid easy at this point so it's free chunks of large exp. I strongly recommend having at least 15% exp on the weapons in both slots for everyone except yourself because you'll likely be using the common rank 11's as your primary. Also make sure the accessories have the highest Exp boosts you have. These are a bit more random unfortunately but I've managed to find one with 21%.
  9. Run circles in Forgotten Woods. Make sure with every circle you fight Abyss Guide since he becomes painfully easy and gives more exp than Concealed Genbu. He can also summon 2 Hooligans so it's probably best to make your party not attack so they don't kill him before he does. You'll start racking up millions of exp probably around 1 million per circle. (Personally I go from Abyss Guide to close to the forgotten temple where the players spawn, then back around to the middle area skipping where the scorpions spawn on either side of the path leading to forest edge players will spawn on both sides.)

I got incredibly lucky that my arfa-sys bought a rank 11 shotgun that my stats were good enough to dual wield. At 3155 power it can one shot a lot of enemies if your close and even at mid range 2-3 shots. Even the level 275 AI players die in 2-3 hits.

Right now Concealed Genbu only gives 429K exp. Abyss Guide gives 511K, and 101K for his 2 Hooligans, plus the hundreds of thousands I'm racking up taking out the 3 spots where enemy AI players spawn in, they give me 71K each and at 6+ they provide an excellent chunk of exp, plus the exp from the little common enemies.

EDIT: Added a step in for the Predatory General Shop.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 3

On 1/24/2019 at 8:21 AM, WerneyPark said:

Yes please.

All of them are very beautiful and I will use it in WhatsApp <3

Asuna for those who have options :)

You can also pick one more for Lost Song since you completed it twice. ^_^ In the meantime, here's the other 3:

F0uGeOC.png 3N5vFak.png XSH6F4i.png

• Like 1

On 27/01/2019 at 00:53, Masamune said:

Você também pode escolher mais uma para Lost Song desde que você a completou duas vezes. ^_^Enquanto isso, aqui estão os outros 3:

Spoiler

F0uGeOC.png 3N5vFak.png XSH6F4i.png

They are very beautiful, Thank you <3

In this case, one more from Sinon, please.

I need to finish the other games, there is not much missing besides courage on my part xD

• Like 1

21 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Second SAO platinum and it's again Hollow Fragment, this time on vita.Finished everything in 85 hours this time but i found it more boring.I didn't bother at all with normal enemies

Updated

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 3:21 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

I started Hollow Realization. Is there something similar to OSS chains from Hollow Fragment?

Yes, it's pretty much sword skill combos, you have to progress through certain skill trees to unlock the ability to hit higher combos, I remember I couldn't hit 10 consecutive skill combos until i grinded out several weapon trees. Fortunately, the window to chain is much more generous than it was in Hollow Fragment.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Thanks to this guy @Valkynberg I've now platted Fatal Bullet. :D 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7192-sword-art-online-fatal-bullet/Avatar_Of_Battle

Hopefully I can do the DLC soon and grab Hollow Realization at some point since it's the only game I'm missing.

Good Job cYAXDtk.gif

Good luck with the DLC.

3 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Thanks to this guy @Valkynberg I've now platted Fatal Bullet. :D 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7192-sword-art-online-fatal-bullet/Avatar_Of_Battle

Hopefully I can do the DLC soon and grab Hollow Realization at some point since it's the only game I'm missing.

Congrats! ^_^ What character do you want on your trophy?

1 minute ago, Masamune said:

Congrats! ^_^ What character do you want on your trophy?

Thanks, you don't have to go through the trouble, but if I were to choose for this one, it would be Yuuki. (I didn't use the other badges, but I would display them in my About Me with the SV trophies. :P)

6 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Thanks, you don't have to go through the trouble, but if I were to choose for this one, it would be Yuuki. (I didn't use the other badges, but I would display them in my About Me with the SV trophies. :P)

Oh, it's no trouble. Once the things are made, it only takes me a minute to swap the names around. See. :P 

7YCtteb.png