Let's Play SAO

A new SAO game is coming and it's based on the 3rd season of Anime, with that said anyone that plat this will get a extra Ultimate Gamer trophy but only the Underworld ones

Spoiler

Those are the ones that can be chosen for clearing Aliczation Lycoris in 2020 or the day the game is out.

k1my1an.pnglM5UGCG.png7Qd6Bku.png

https://gematsu.com/2019/03/sword-art-online-alicization-lycoris-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc

Now I'm going to think extra hard about whatever to plat both versions of HF or just get what I need from the PS Vita and move back to the PS4.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

A new SAO game is coming and it's based on the 3rd season of Anime, with that said anyone that plat this will get a extra Ultimate Gamer trophy but only the Underworld ones

I really hope this one won't have online trophies in it like Fatal Bullet does (or at least give us a solo mode like all the others have). <_< 

Like I said in the status update with the video...I find it hilarious they gave the Admin clothes lol.

I felt like this season lacked a lot of substance tbh. So how this game will follow the events of the story more is beyond me, and if it doesn't at least add numerous side quests this could be the shortest of the games.

24 minutes ago, Masamune said:

I really hope this one won't have online trophies in it like Fatal Bullet does (or at least give us a solo mode like all the others have). <_< 

I can't see this one having online trophies. This season is much different than the others and the most I could see for online is co-op with no PvP.

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I felt like this season lacked a lot of substance tbh. So how this game will follow the events of the story more is beyond me, and if it doesn't at least add numerous side quests this could be the shortest of the games.

I can't see this one having online trophies. This season is much different than the others and the most I could see for online is co-op with no PvP.

Well the games do have a bit of a different story than the anime (much better imo), so it would't surprise me one bit if it got a tweak/overhaul. :hmm: 

35 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Well the games do have a bit of a different story than the anime (much better imo), so it would't surprise me one bit if it got a tweak/overhaul. :hmm: 

I think I read on another site that the game will closely follow the events of the season. The first half has almost zero to it for a game inside the simulation. The 2nd half has the tower...and that's about it.

^I wonder if we'll get gameplay outside of the simulation. Would at least provide backstory for anyone not following the anime.

Some info about Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (not much however)

https://gematsu.com/2019/04/sword-art-online-alicization-lycoris-first-screenshots-fact-sheet

Key Features

• Lycoris Flower – Lycoris is a species of flower found in the South of Japan which symbolizes passion, sad memories, reunion, and self-reliance. Experience these themes as you dive into the game’s storyline.
  • Faithful to the original work – Kirito has awoken in a mysterious yet somehow familiar virtual world where AIs behave like humans. In this world, Kirito meets a young man named Eugeo. They make a promise where their destinies will soon become entwined. To keep that promise and stay together, they must venture onwards.
  • Meet your favorite characters – Relive the story of Alicization with your favorite characters such as Kirito(of course they list Kirito first), Eugeo, Alice, Administrator(Who? I need to watch S3 before this game comes out), and many more(better be the girls and guys from past SAO anime/LN and games).

At least it's going to play like SAO HF and HR.... I think.

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

Some info about Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (not much however)

https://gematsu.com/2019/04/sword-art-online-alicization-lycoris-first-screenshots-fact-sheet

Key Features

• Lycoris Flower – Lycoris is a species of flower found in the South of Japan which symbolizes passion, sad memories, reunion, and self-reliance. Experience these themes as you dive into the game’s storyline.
  • Faithful to the original work – Kirito has awoken in a mysterious yet somehow familiar virtual world where AIs behave like humans. In this world, Kirito meets a young man named Eugeo. They make a promise where their destinies will soon become entwined. To keep that promise and stay together, they must venture onwards.
  • Meet your favorite characters – Relive the story of Alicization with your favorite characters such as Kirito(of course they list Kirito first), Eugeo, Alice, Administrator(Who? I need to watch S3 before this game comes out), and many more(better be the girls and guys from past SAO anime/LN and games).

Yah I just read about this on Playstation Trophies. 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-27579-Sword-Art-Online--Alicization-Lycoris-is-Coming-to-PS4.html

9 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I really...really hope it doesn't play like HF. I haven't played HR, but I just couldn't find anything good with HF's combat system. 

7 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

lol when you find maybe the third person in your entire life to reference Dragonlance and they have a similar name to you. xD 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Masamune said:

@Arthwyn Always happy to make another Sinon one... even if it's like 4AM right now. :P 

PNV63CA.png

If I'm not mistaken your other 2 were of Sinon as well. NiZo3r2.gif Good choices! Lnz9zya.gif

@MasamuneYeah the other one also Sinon :D sadly the other one on my old account.

So I need re plat them all xD

Once again thank you bud :D

P.S please change the name on the participation list (number 22) to PendragonArthwyn ^^

Edited by Arthwyn

41 minutes ago, Arthwyn said:

Yeah the other one also Sinon :D sadly the other one on my old account.

So I need re plat them all xD 

I didn't even notice the name on your account was swapped around. ? Your account is looking pretty good for only being around half a year old... you even have Star Ocean's plat.  :blink: I'll get that one again eventually... probably... maybe. OXYftPs.gif

36 minutes ago, Masamune said:

I didn't even notice the name on your account was swapped around. 1f605.png Your account is looking pretty good for only being around half a year old... you even have Star Ocean's plat.  :blink: I'll get that one again eventually... probably... maybe. OXYftPs.gif

21 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Changed.

@Leon Castle Thank you for changing it :D

@Masamune I been speedrunning them back to back with a friends xD personally if I go alone might go crazy.

Need plat the PS4 version oneday but that will be project for me alone XP 

Edited by Arthwyn
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just platinum'd SAO Re:HF, about 11 months after I plat'd the Vita version. I'd forgotten how much of grind some of implements had been, though but at least the improved online mode for the PS4 version made it little easier than the vita version.

With that game done, I doubt I'll plat any of other SAO games I've got (Lost Song and Hollow Realization).

8 hours ago, darkalphar said:

I just platinum'd SAO Re:HF, about 11 months after I plat'd the Vita version. I'd forgotten how much of grind some of implements had been, though but at least the improved online mode for the PS4 version made it little easier than the vita version.

With that game done, I doubt I'll plat any of other SAO games I've got (Lost Song and Hollow Realization).

Updated. Lucky you did not lose your save like I did.

While you have quit the whole Trophy hunting business, Lost Song is easier to plat.

I got banned (meaning that I'm off the leaderboards) because people like to go on witch hunts on this site, because "I hack trophies", which I don't. When I asked how I hacked them, and I gave proof that I didn't, they gave me absolutely no proof. So either I just get of this LP, which is unfortunate as I really liked being a part of it (even if I never really talked), or if you know a mod that's not superstitious and doesn't have an authority complex that could help me out with my situation, please let me know. That's it. So if nothing can be done, I am glad we shared all these tips for Hollow Fragment (or any tips really), I couldn't have done it without you guys. (Also sorry if I don't make much sense, I'm really angry/upset at the moment). Enjoy the rest of the LP!

16 hours ago, re_panos said:

I got banned (meaning that I'm off the leaderboards) because people like to go on witch hunts on this site, because "I hack trophies", which I don't. When I asked how I hacked them, and I gave proof that I didn't, they gave me absolutely no proof. So either I just get of this LP, which is unfortunate as I really liked being a part of it (even if I never really talked), or if you know a mod that's not superstitious and doesn't have an authority complex that could help me out with my situation, please let me know. That's it. So if nothing can be done, I am glad we shared all these tips for Hollow Fragment (or any tips really), I couldn't have done it without you guys. (Also sorry if I don't make much sense, I'm really angry/upset at the moment). Enjoy the rest of the LP!

The only game you got banned for was Lord of the Rings Conquest, right? if so then it's ok for you to stay since the SAO Trophies look okay(well LotRC looked okay too as it say 2010/2013 not 2019) there are some dumb humans on this site that go banning innocents or keep on saying Cory in the house is a anime(I hate those kind of people)

1 minute ago, Leon Castle said:

The only game you got banned for was Lord of the Rings Conquest, right? if so then it's ok for you to stay since the SAO Trophies look okay(well LotRC looked okay too as it say 2010/2013 not 2019) there are some dumb humans on this site that go banning innocents or keep on saying Cory in the house is a anime(I hate those kind of people)

No, after that I was banned for PS Home and Wipeout. The forums are just toxic, and I can't do anything about it. If you can allow me to stay either way, then I would be really happy.

• Like 1