Let's Play SAO

On 4/23/2019 at 6:42 AM, Leon Castle said:

Updated. Lucky you did not lose your save like I did.

While you have quit the whole Trophy hunting business, Lost Song is easier to plat.

How'd you lose your save? I wasn't aware of any potential save loss in either version of SAO:HF.

14 hours ago, darkalphar said:

How'd you lose your save? I wasn't aware of any potential save loss in either version of SAO:HF.

I Turned off the game to go to sleep and then the next day I was going the continue the grind, the save was gone.

45 minutes ago, mako-heart said:

is there any way to make hollow fragment less tedious

im guessing no

You can farm almost all the weapons' mastery within 3 hours by doing the 666 kobold mission with implement 55.  It's available from the start in vita because of mp mode.

After that, you can activate any skill you want and fight only bosses and forced battles. Be advised that you will finish everything within 70-80 hours and then you'll have to keep vita awake till you hit the 100 hours mark

Edited by sephiroth4424
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

You can farm almost all the weapons' mastery within 3 hours by doing the 666 kobold mission with implement 55.  It's available from the start in vita because of mp mode.

After that, you can activate any skill you want and fight only bosses and forced battles. Be advised that you will finish everything within 70-80 hours and then you'll have to keep vita awake till you hit the 100 hours mark

lucky news for me, i already wasted like 20hrs in game time lol

is there any good way to max the girls for all their pics? im terrified of being caught by the fountain ahha...

i legit dont know if im doing ANYTHING in this game right, now that i think about it 

6 minutes ago, mako-heart said:

lucky news for me, i already wasted like 20hrs in game time lol

is there any good way to max the girls for all their pics? im terrified of being caught by the fountain ahha...

i legit dont know if im doing ANYTHING in this game right, now that i think about it 

Fastest way for me, i took them to that area with the big garden. There is a bench in the end where they always initiate the conversation with the meter. And i mean always. It still takes around 90 minutes to go from Rank 3 to 5. Can't remember the name, but it is in the Hollow area, behind a console 

Edited by sephiroth4424
  • Like 1

Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

Fastest way for me, i took them to that area with the big garden. There is a bench in the end where they always initiate the conversation with the meter. And i mean always. It still takes around 90 minutes to go from Rank 3 to 5

OK, one last question -- is there any trick to the Kobold thing? I can Google it if you tell me what I should specifically search. I honestly haven't looked with Implements much. Maybe that's why I'm struggling.

16 minutes ago, mako-heart said:

OK, one last question -- is there any trick to the Kobold thing? I can Google it if you tell me what I should specifically search. I honestly haven't looked with Implements much. Maybe that's why I'm struggling.

Doing the implements first, make the game easier. A lot. All i can tell you about the kobold mission.

Do it online solo.

DON'T fight the kobolds though. Before them there are 3-4 spots where 3-4 enemies spawn. I think they were red,blue,yellow gel type enemies.If your level isn't high, by the time you kill one batch, the other will spawn again. 

Keep in my mind that you will have to play for 3 hours straight though. You will complete the implement in a few minutes, so if you leave or die, the trick is over.

Of course, you will need a few healing skills, the basic ones, in order to keep your health high. Don't fight kobolds or the reapers

One last thing. Make sure you max Scimitar, so you can unlock the Katana. It's the easier weapon to do OSS chains, dual-wield is overrated and not needed for platinum.

For the other weapons, go to 500-700 mastery. Check which skills unlock after you reach a certain weapon mastery. Check the implement guide for the useful skills

Edited by sephiroth4424
  • Like 1

When I did the Kobold mission to max out my Scimitar skill, I kept going on and maxed all other weapons that I haven't maxed out yet - including the katana - while at it. Just lure one or two Kobolds away from the group and around the corner, then just hack away using weakest weapon using all speed buffs and potions (if you have any). Doing this is actually beneficial because not only do you max out all weapons, you also gain shitload of skill points.

Once I had skills maxed out, I just simply left because it just wasn't worth it spending 3 hours to kill the rest, even with best weapons when there are other easier hollow missions and implements to complete towards their respective trophies.

edit: lol, just realized sephiroth4424 already beat me to the answer.

Edited by darkalphar

20 hours ago, mako-heart said:

If you leave without finishing, wouldn't you be able to continue grinding it later then?

The point is grinding for weapon mastery while you get the benefits from implement 55. Its bonus is boosting your attack speed a lot. But if you complete it and leave the area where the Hollow mission is, then you will not be able to activate it again. It takes 10 minutes to complete it but the mission has a timer like 240 minutes or something so you can keep exploiting till you run out of time or max everything you want. I was only 2-3 hours in the game when i tried it and i grinded for 3 hours. That's why this dlc mission is suggested, i don't think there is another with such timer

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Arthwyn said:

@Leon Castle Just platted SAO Lost Song :)

do you mind if I ask for Sinon one again? Arthwyn as ign please :D

Updated. I don't mind so long it's not Sachi. kidding as there's no trophy of that dead no matter it's anime or game girl. @Masamune will love your chose.

7 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

@Masamune will love your chose.

Oh, I'm not that predictable... am I? :P 

7 hours ago, Arthwyn said:

@Leon Castle Just platted SAO Lost Song :)

do you mind if I ask for Sinon one again? Arthwyn as ign please :D

Thanks in advance!

Another wise choice, congrats! owCD8jf.gif

rgLYifu.png

6 hours ago, Arthwyn said:

Lol Sachi is ok but no matter what Sinon best girl for me 1f602.png

& even wiser words...

See the source image

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Masamune said:

Oh, I'm not that predictable... am I? :P 

Another wise choice, congrats! owCD8jf.gif

rgLYifu.png

& even wiser words...

See the source image

Thank you very much once again @Masamune can't wait to plat the rest of SAO and get the rest of Sinon custom badge :D!

@Leon Castle I just wondering for the ultimate gamer one do you just need complete all SAO game and the Accel World one? Or need play all plat them all in other region too?

Edited by Arthwyn

On 4/27/2019 at 4:48 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

The point is grinding for weapon mastery while you get the benefits from implement 55. Its bonus is boosting your attack speed a lot. But if you complete it and leave the area where the Hollow mission is, then you will not be able to activate it again. It takes 10 minutes to complete it but the mission has a timer like 240 minutes or something so you can keep exploiting till you run out of time or max everything you want. I was only 2-3 hours in the game when i tried it and i grinded for 3 hours. That's why this dlc mission is suggested, i don't think there is another with such timer

ok, I think I understand now. tbh, i don't really get the implement system.

I maxed out Strea and Leafy's affection, ughhhhh

I care for her so much I think I got the names wrong.

On 4/25/2019 at 7:38 PM, re_panos said:

No, after that I was banned for PS Home and Wipeout. The forums are just toxic, and I can't do anything about it. If you can allow me to stay either way, then I would be really happy.

Dude If I was a mod, I’ll let u stay out of respect for DIO sama 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Arthwyn said:

@Leon Castle Just plat Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization :) 

Can I please ask once again for Sinon one :) 

Thank you in advance.

P.S Then will try aim for Ultimate Gamer :D  only problem is never play Accel World vs. Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight @_@

Updated. @Masamune love Sinon so you won't hear any objections.

It's like Lost Song only with Accel World characters(all of them but a few can't fly) also it's more grind in it.

• 5 weeks later...