Let's Play SAO

7 hours ago, Arthwyn said:

@Leon Castle Just plat Accel World Vs Sword Art Online 1M588f4a.png

Must say it was quite a ride :o like I wouldn't say I hate it and personally it's quite a good game :) sadly I would say Fatal Bullet feel much better for me. And that's the next target xD

Good Job cYAXDtk.gif Good luck with the last Gameverse SAO game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Masamune said:

@Arthwyn Wow, someone has been going on a SAO spree. :blink: Here's the next one (sadly, no Sinon). :P 

PWzdYNf.png

Thank you very much :) yeah sadly no Sinon ): 
Fatal Bullet what's left might take a while though since new work pretty much draining all my energy xD

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Good Job cYAXDtk.gif Good luck with the last Gameverse SAO game.

Thank you very much :) 

• 3 weeks later...

I can't figure out how to get to Hunting Field of the Tortured and it's driving me crazy. I've been to the place above it, but there's no exits aside from the way I came in. 

Please help, I am stupid.

For reference, it's here: 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2810-sword-art-online-hollow-fragment/34-defeat-the-boss-of-the-great-void-area

edit: I found it, I'm an idiot. It's behind the spooky reaper room with crosses.

Edited by mako-heart

• 1 month later...
On 7/29/2019 at 2:38 PM, WerneyPark said:

I came back, and I bring one more platinum

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization after 2 years, 8 months, 2 weeks 1f60d.png

@Leon Castle @Masamune More Asuna please 2764.png2764.png

Good Job cYAXDtk.gif

You might time to finish SAO VS AW as Alicization Lycoris don't have a Release day yet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Planning to return Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment PS4 soon now that I have all the SAO games, so the question is. what level should I grind to and equipment should I get in the PS Vita? All I miss of trophies before save data loss was Hollow Mission, Implementation List and Level 200 besides that I only plan to do the main story one more time so I get my Yuuki back.

37 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Planning to return Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment PS4 soon now that I have all the SAO games, so the question is. what level should I grind to and equipment should I get in the PS Vita? All I miss of trophies before save data loss was Hollow Mission, Implementation List and Level 200 besides that I only plan to do the main story one more time so I get my Yuuki back.

Well, you will need crimson gauntlet in order to farm the golems for level 200, so that means you need to ascend up to 88 or 89 floor.

For Hollow Missions trophy and the implements you only need to play in mp mode. This way you don't have to play the Hollow arc at all.

In ps4 the best way to farm golems is with a 2H-sword. With CG the rest of the equipment doesn't really matter.

Still you have the grindiest trophies left (except killing 100 HNMs). I always back up my saves just in case this shit happens

EDIT. If you don't want to bother with the special 2H setup, you can always fight bees above your level with whatever weapon you like. It may be slower than the golem method but it's still effective in ps4 since you can choose the enemies level in mp mode. All you need is the Crimson Gauntlet

Edited by sephiroth4424
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Well, you will need crimson gauntlet in order to farm the golems for level 200, so that means you need to ascend up to 88 or 89 floor.

For Hollow Missions trophy and the implements you only need to play in mp mode. This way you don't have to play the Hollow arc at all.

In ps4 the best way to farm golems is with a 2H-sword. With CG the rest of the equipment doesn't really matter.

Still you have the grindiest trophies left (except killing 100 HNMs). I always back up my saves just in case this shit happens

EDIT. If you don't want to bother with the special 2H setup, you can always fight bees above your level with whatever weapon you like. It may be slower than the golem method but it's still effective in ps4 since you can choose the enemies level in mp mode. All you need is the Crimson Gauntlet

With the 2H-sword, i would have to have it maxed out so I can use it's sword skills right? just do the implement that makes Crimson Gauntlet drop on 88 or 89 floor and then save transfer after I get Crimson Gauntlet. Thank you for the info ENTTghe.gif

15 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

With the 2H-sword, i would have to have it maxed out so I can use it's sword skills right? just do the implement that makes Crimson Gauntlet drop on 88 or 89 floor and then save transfer after I get Crimson Gauntlet. Thank you for the info ENTTghe.gif

No you don't need to max it out. I think i used 3 or 4 skills in a chain. Blast,Lightning,Meteor Fall for sure. But i believe i also used the best 2H sword and for that you need to complete its implement and get the drop from Aincrad, probably in a higher floor than CG. Which is why you may farm bees above your level in mp with your favorite weapon

• Like 1

It seems I'm on where I was before on Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment PS Vita (conquered floor 76 to 79) so now I just need to beat floor 80 to 87 before the work to get the Crimson Gauntlet can begin, if I end up getting floor 80 to 87 Last Attack Bonus items and have no deaths then I use the PS+ to keep the save data so if I ever want one more Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment plat I can continue from where I left. Still fighting the bosses again is fun.

20 hours ago, MMX20 said:

Hey, I platinumed all the SAO games (current.) on PS4 (Except for the Vita version of Hollow Fragment) so can I get the Savior of AInground Kirito trophy badge thing with my name on it? :)

Added. You plat PS4 Hollow Fragment, Lost Song, Accel World vs. Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization and Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. so you just want the Savior of AInground Kirito trophy or all Kirito Trophies?

"Sees new game-original character" so much for direct adaptation of the anime well at least it's part of SAO gameverse, I guess Asuna and the other girls is revealed to be in the game at a later date.

SAOAL-KeyVis_08-18-19-600x303.jpg

*Might end up being the cover art for the game

Also SAO Fatal Bullet have more updates coming

https://gematsu.com/2019/08/sword-art-online-fatal-bullet-update-to-add-new-weapons-and-costumes-on-august-22-further-updates-planned

In winter, more story is coming

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

"Sees new game-original character" so much for direct adaptation of the anime well at least it's part of SAO gameverse, I guess Asuna and the other girls is revealed to be in the game at a later date.

Video looks good, but I really want to see more gameplay to gauge whether it'll be more like HF or LS, or a sort of hybrid.

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

Considering how badly I'm doing in Dissonance of the Nexus this next one will probably just be more of the same bullshit. If anything I'd get it on sale for the story.

22 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

but I really want to see more gameplay to gauge whether it'll be more like HF or LS, or a sort of hybrid.

At least like Lost Song you can play as the other characters

Boss Fight from the Anime.

That's one ugly spider but at least it don't have a "Human Heart" as back or whatever the ball thing is called.

At most it looks to be a hybrid of HF and LS.

1 hour ago, mako-heart said:

Ughhhh just kill me irl then

Everyone available is needed to take down the last floor. It's a long journey home, but it'll be worth it. 

36 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

At least like Lost Song you can play as the other characters

Boss Fight from the Anime.

That's one ugly spider but at least it don't have a "Human Heart" as back or whatever the ball thing is called.

At most it looks to be a hybrid of HF and LS.

Non-combat movement looks nice. Combat looks stiff though so I'm getting the feeling it'll be mostly HF with slight LS mechanics. (why in the hell did they not show the stuff that will be on the screen? xD) The free attacking looks like it'll be like LS. Skill based attacks will be like HF.

• Like 1